Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

Ibtisam, that's really harsh don't you think? He is still in his 20s (which makes him young to me) and he's very good looking and tall. Plus, we have a lot of great conversations together.

Blessed aka cursed/shaqo laan, I am a new user. No need to be rude. I'm sorry that we cannot all be like you on this forum since Y2K. Fun fact of the day, in 2001, I was 8 years old. lollll :P

Raamsade, I'm sure you're all that. *eyeroll*

uchi   

My apologies Label, it's a combination of this thread and the text next to your location that gives all the wrong impressions. Nevertheless welcome to Sol.

Uchi, the text beside my location is my favorite Katy Perry song. :) So, I thought it would be cute. And, I understand it was just a mere misunderstanding. thanks for the apology. :)

Ibtisam   

Raamsade;883555 wrote:
Bal eega gardarradan kas iyo maaga ah! What makes a married Faarax a loser? As a 3 naagoodle, let me assure you that married Faaraxs are true salt of the earth. I used to be 4 naagoodle till I divorced my 4th wife, the ugly one, for domestic abuse. Like that Somali maahmaah, the uglier the she donkey the nastier the kick, she had this nasty habit of kicking me in her sleep. She claimed she was unaware but I think the qumiyada was doing it on purpose. One night she kicked me so hard that I fell off the bed. That is when I said enough and is enough and I called the police telling them this qumayo beat me up.

Since then I had tons of barely legal Xalimos throwing themselves at me not only because I'm smashingly handsome with deep pockets and sport a wicked swag as I sashay about my ways in town but also because I'm already taken. Women/girls are attracted to married men for same reason they're attracted to bad boys - the thrill or the chase.

Laballavida, you're 19 and not married yet? What are you waiting for? If you're not married by 16 you're old. Actually you're worse than old, you're what Somalis call Guumeys go ask your elders if you don't know what that means. I suggest you accept this dude's overtures right away and get married before it is too late or if you're gonna do the dirty deed do it safely.

Looool!!!! Dearest as a bold, beer belly, chipped toothed farah, I can see how you are a four timing saint. It must be all that money eh. Loool you are funny. lol it might be your humor. :P

Ibtisam   

labellavida;883639 wrote:
Ibtisam
, that's really harsh don't you think? He is still in his 20s (which makes him young to me) and he's very good looking and tall. Plus, we have a lot of great conversations together.

No, that is not harsh, being harsh would be me saying; stop being a family wrecking ho*e, but I didn't. :cool: plus your reasoning is shallow- he is good looking and tall (so are so many people) and as great conversations (you can have great conversations with strangers and friends alike, does not mean you jump into bed with them or marry them- after you finish your convo, you keep it moving).

Anyway when you are a big fat whale just like his wife, I will come and chat him up and ensure he leaves you before introducing him to pains he can never imagine. How about that for a deal.:D

P.s. You can't ask people what do you think of this (story) and then force us all to agree with you or re-enforce your ideas. :D

Ibtisam   

Maaddeey waxaba uumaan dhiibaan for them to halleeyeen. You know Max stories do resemble some of the usual real life babble- ii missan aragey some xalimo ka dhaba niice leh some married farah. Makes my hand itch to slap the silly out of them. But hey, live and let live.

Blessed   

labellavida;883639 wrote:

Fun fact of the day,
in 2001, I was 8 years old. lollll
:P

and settling for a fat xaalimos baggage at 19, bet that wasn't part of your ambitions at 8?! LOL

*Blessed;883739 wrote:
and settling for a fat xaalimos baggage at 19, bet that wasn't part of your ambitions at 8?! LOL

Well, you can't help who you fall in love with. Plus, his wife and him are two different people. Just bc she let herself go doesnt mean he has too. Now, orad get a job.