Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

Somalia   

Labettivita, your "friend" should get together with this two timing husband. Your "friend" should also note that what happened to this poor lady who is being cheated on, might also happen to her. I think your "FRIEND" should fall back.

:D

Somalia   

Listen Labettivita your "friend" is going after a married man. Now, I've watched the movies, and you will say they are meant to be together, or he understands her, "she" (your "friend") probably told you they have endless conversations but lets keep it real here, it's sex.

Yes yes, we live in a promiscuous society nowadays so we might as well get it out in the open. And on behalf of all men I can say with certainty, if it's walking, we will do it. :eek:

So your "friend" simply has got nothing to gain here.

Cool story bro!

Somalia;882770 wrote:
And on behalf of all men I can say with certainty, if it's walking, we will
do
it. :eek:

Uff ahlak, have some standards please.

Somalia   

Apophis;882772 wrote:
You ask for advice on behalf of a friend (who may or may not exist) and you snap at people who tell it like it is (like Malik a above). Something is definitely not right with your story. No need to hide it if the advise is for you ( as I'm starting to suspect). Lol.

Her "friend" :D

labellavida;882794 wrote:
And, how did you come to that conclusion? What's that saying again...it takes two to tango. Right.
:)

LoL "hypothetically" speaking maybe? :)