Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

Hypothetically Speaking...

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;882435 wrote:
Why Kikuyu ninyahow if u gonna go international ninyahow Ahmharo or Sudaneese baan ku dhagi lahaay anigu

I know u have no taste in real Africans. You being one, I don't see what problem is LOL. How about a Nigerian?

Faheema.   

labellavida;882434 wrote:
I'm going to sit her down and have a nice, long talk with her and tell her what you've all told me. She's going to need some tough love. :mad:

Tell your 'friend' when it comes to these things, it is black & white! Married Men = Off limits...If you can't keep it platonic move on. I don't get why some people excuse their behaviour and say she/he fell 'in love' wtfridge! They were fully aware of their situation and yet they chose to have these thoughts, which turned into feelings; which turned into action; and Action has consequences. Simples!

Malika   

Hehe. Tell your friend to sling her hook else where as you say she is hot,young and whatever else - why is she settling for the left over of the so called buur woman?

I am sorry to say this, but women like your friend are sad and pathetic. They listen to any nonsense spewed by some man - kulaha he doesnt love his wife..haha, maskiin sana gabadhuu, whatelse did she expect him to say when he wants her to drop those knickers? heh

Naivitity isnt an excuse, honestly - I cant stand silly women.

wiil   

women,,, sirtooda yaa gaari kara, your friend either hates the man's wife or the man is wealthy and she is after his money.

hey, am talking about your friend not about you, so don't pick on me :D

NGONGE   

Narniah;882428 wrote:
They tend to do that a lot specially (the old timers to the new comers. They come across to me very attention deprived.

Welcome.

Back to the topic..

Attention you say! What, like being in love with your brother's friend or getting your first job, or, or, or? Away with you, you dull script. :D

Buuxo   

What amazes me is how any women would fall for such pathetic excuses of some men. Midkoo single ah eey jafjafato meey weeysay ?

Ngonge,ishaad ka tuurtay! I've never laughed so hard :D

Zack ,flourish :D

Is this shitt hypothetical or real? i am confused?-

Anyway- What advise do you want? You are already on one side of this issue, being a judgmental *FPOS*- Calling her, "buur wife or some other nonsense".and labeling your "friend" hotter younger" and other such nonsense

Faarax-Brawn;882599 wrote:
Is this shitt hypothetical or real? i am confused?-

Anyway- What advise do you want? You are already on one side of this issue, being a judgmental *FPOS*- Calling her, "buur wife or some other nonsense".and labeling your "friend" hotter younger" and other such nonsense

Lol! Y u mad tho?

Malika;882512 wrote:
Hehe. Tell your friend to sling her hook else where as you say she is hot,young and whatever else - why is she settling for the left over of the so called buur woman?

I am sorry to say this, but women like your friend are sad and pathetic. They listen to any nonsense spewed by some man - kulaha he doesnt love his wife..haha, maskiin sana gabadhuu, whatelse did she expect him to say when he wants her to drop those knickers? heh

Naivitity isnt an excuse, honestly - I cant stand silly women.

Why are you getting mad, tho? Did your husband leave you for someone younger and hotter? :P