Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Gaalo Atheists in the Somali republic

Raamsade;882120 wrote:
Maarodi, I'm deeply worried about you and Showqi with all this talk of protecting these gaalo. We are Somalis we don't respect no body unless they're tolka. I can assure you eeydan qoyan iyo nijastooda in dalka waxba ku yeelan doonin. Like that exceedingly daft Kacaan song used to go: dilla gaalada, gaalshire ku tuura, gowraca (why would you throw a dead corpose in a jail only to take it out and then behead it? Dumb Somalis never think do they?).

The song means kill some by slaughtering and imprison some.....! Nimankiinaan ilaahay aqoonin you read what u want that shows how small-minded u lot are cajiib.

Khadafi   

I

slam is a tolerant religion, before the arrival of the wahabiyya , islam with its blend of somali culture was seen as something bringing together Somalis from various clans, the first pan-somali non clan settlements were made by the xerta, for exampe in baardheere. D-block, H-block and various other clans were living in those sufi settlements and clan was made i-relevanat, My point is that islam was not polarising as some want it to be today.

As for atheists being in somalia, I have to say that they have always existed and will probably continue to exist, Their will always be people like our howling friend Apophis. What we need to do is exactly what showqi said, we need to leave it to god and even protect them from intolerant extremists For why did God create hell

and a after life Rabbigooda aaba la xisaabtamayee maxaa idinka niga galay ?

As long as they respect the social harmony and do not spread in-tolerance and kufr why should we be bothered by them? As for gaalo somalis, I need to remind you guys that one of the most nationalist somalis, Mikalel Maryama was a gaal and that didnt make him a enemey.

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;882208 wrote:
Should goats be allowed to live. That is my question. What about nice ones that produce milk.

You chose the WRONG week for this philosophical question of yours. :D

Showqi   

Raamsade;882120 wrote:
Maarodi, I'm deeply worried about you and Showqi with all this talk of protecting these gaalo. We are Somalis we don't respect no body unless they're tolka. I can assure you eeydan qoyan iyo nijastooda in dalka waxba ku yeelan doonin. Like that exceedingly daft Kacaan song used to go: dilla gaalada, gaalshire ku tuura, gowraca (why would you throw a dead corpose in a jail only to take it out and then behead it? Dumb Somalis never think do they?).

Raaamsade aka qaniinaaye slow down brother, hadii aad Muslim tahay oo qalbigaagu nadiif yahay cid diintaada wax u dhimeysa ama qalbigaa masaxeysa ma jirto! xitaa hadii uu gaalku guriga kula deganyahay diintaada wax uma dhimayo. Marka walaalo gaalada amaan gali. Aakhiro illaahay ayaa la xisaabtami doona iyaga. Inta aad ifka joogtanay Aadamigu gaal iyo Muslim wuxuu doono ha ahaadee amaan ha kaa heleen..

raula   

I wonder what a peaceful somalia will look like in the "future"..i can ponder on this then..now gotta worry about all types of fanatics & loonies.

Haatu   

Macallinka;882035 wrote:
Hatu , we are talking about people with no faiths .....diinlaawe nooh maxaa lagu samaynaa kuwaas?

Kuwaa waa la karbaashaa nooh!

Malika   

^Hehe..

"La abuudu maa tacbuudu - You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe'

It wont be a bad idea, perhaps it will teach Somalis to not only learn to respect each other but be tolerant of each other and mostly so to value life.