Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Gaalo Atheists in the Somali republic

Should non-muslim people, people of other faiths, atheists etc. freely be able to live in a future peaceful and stable Somali Republic? Should people of other faiths be freely able to practice their religion and build places of worship?

Apophis;881981 wrote:
No, I think they should be stoned and harassed. We can't allow these people to spread their superior logic and reason to our children and women. Before you know it they'll be saying
man evolved
instead of accepting the truth which is, man was created from play dough.

^^I'm thinking you may be an Atheist....?

LOL yeah that pretty much confirmed it.

Btw, I see nothing wrong with Atheists living in a Muslim country as long as they don't make their Atheism public ...But that's just my personal inclination. I could be wrong here

wyre   

Apophis;881988 wrote:
No brother. I'm on the front lines against atheism. My motto is “faith is a fact".

tumblr_m4w2uyHlNh1qcoa6s.gif

Haatu   

Of course they can. Muslims and people of other faiths have lived peacefully as neighbours since the time of the prophet (mostly).

Showqi   

Ofcours they can work and live in Somalia. I even go as far as saying our government has to protect them in case the fanatics wanna attack their places of worship.

ANWAR   

Apophis;881981 wrote:
No, I think they should be stoned and harassed. We can't allow these people to spread their superior logic and reason to our children and women. Before you know it they'll be saying
man evolved
instead of accepting the truth which is, man was created from play dough.

Tough now and regret later... Poor shmug

ANWAR   

Apophis;882045 wrote:
^^ odd thing to call a fellow believer.

Hey boy, we know your game so stop with your horny attention seeking comments. That's just silly now!!

Maarodi   

Showqi;882042 wrote:
Ofcours they can work and live in Somalia. I even go as far as saying our government has to
protect them in case the fanatics wanna
attack their places of worship

Exactly, it's the Islamic thing to do.

Raamsade   

Maarodi, I'm deeply worried about you and Showqi with all this talk of protecting these gaalo. We are Somalis we don't respect no body unless they're tolka. I can assure you eeydan qoyan iyo nijastooda in dalka waxba ku yeelan doonin. Like that exceedingly daft Kacaan song used to go: dilla gaalada, gaalshire ku tuura, gowraca (why would you throw a dead corpose in a jail only to take it out and then behead it? Dumb Somalis never think do they?).