Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

A lil Secret!

Narniah   

I'd like to share with you all. please Give me some insights

There's a guy who is really close friends with my big brothers. I know that he likes me for quite awhile now.

The thing is, he thinks I'm out of his league and he'll never have me to like him. This guy is so shy, even shyer than me. When he sees me he gets really nervous I can almost feel his heartbeat from a distance lol. It's quite amusing but strange all at the same time.

He is the only guy on this planet I feel comfortable talking to without feeling shy and running away! If I knew a guy liked me, I wouldn't dare talk to him. I don't like talking to guys who think 'they're good looking or think they can impress me with their car or their looks'. With him I feel like I can almost look into his eyes even lol. Without feeling the need to feel awkward or uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel so brave around him? Is it because of his calm/shy nature that draws me to him?

I bumped into him today in our local grocery store. He greeted me, and immediately took my shopping from me. Even though it was hardly heavy. When I walked next to him even though he spoke to me he made sure his gaze never met mine. It's hard to stare or take a good look at someone who's constantly starring at you, this is why I don't know what most of the guys I've been told like me look like. As soon as I see them from a distance I make sure I don't look at their direction. I'd like to avoid them as much as possible.

When he gave me my shopping back at my door, he almost dropped it when he thought he almost touched me, but luckily I caught it. It was quite something, hard to put it into mere words.

I also know that he's not always so shy, I've heard him scream when he scores a goal (playing games with my brothers). He only acts so shy around me.

What am I suppose to make all of this?

Wadani   

If you've found out he likes u through your brothers then thats a very good sign. No respectable person would tell a girls brothers he likes their sister unless they had pure intentions, namely marriage. He sounds like a decent guy, but is he educated? Does he pray his five daily prayers? Does he have a job, and lastly how does he treat his mothers, sisters and other women folk in his family? Consider all of these things, and if he ends up passing with flying colours then give him a chance, because it truly hard to come across good people these days. I wish u all the best.

P.S. don't take any advice from apophis. Hand in hand kulahaa lol.

Wadani   

I know most young ppl date nowadays, but I wouldnt want to advise Narniah to do anything I wouldn't allow my own sisters to do.

Wadani   

That explains it lol. If i had brothers i could care less if they dated. Watever illicit behaviour they engage in is between them and God. But sisters, well thats a totally different ball game my friend.

Wadani;881435 wrote:
That explains it lol. If i had brothers i couldn't care less if they dated. Watever illicit behaviour they engage in is between them and God. But sisters, well thats a totally different ball game my friend.

exactly sxb

Narniah   

I'm not allowed to date, and never have to be honest. So I don't really want to start doing that now. Wadani sounds like one of my brothers. My brothers are strict they don't allow me to befriend 'some' girls they don't approve of let alone guys. They're very protective of me. This is why most guys are terrified of me, they all know my brothers.

Aphopis I wasn't planning to make any moves, never!

I'm just trying to make sense of it all.

Wadani   

Narniah, whoever it is u marry will be a lucky guy masha'Allah. It truely is heart warming to know that chaste and modest Somali girls like urself r still out there. Ur among a dying breed, unfortunately.

Garnaqsi   

Apophis;881431 wrote:
Your advice would be great if we were living in 1899 in the dusty but emerging towns of Somalia. You're speaking of marriage iyo wax lo joogin. That stuff is for later.

Real talk! :D

Ibtisam   

If you like him so much and you want something out of it ask him. But if you dont want to marry him and you dont date, then what is the point of knowing or making him go out of his comfort zone just so you can shut him down?

If you wanna date him or marry- just ask him and get it over and done with it. He would either say yes or No, and voila problem solved!

From what you wrote- I think he is just religious and a little scared of your brothers- rather than him having a crash on you.