Sign in to follow this  
Timur

Mujahidiinta Badda Soomaaliyeed - Masawir

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;881364 wrote:
Jacpher im talking about the future to think about liberating socotra in our currently state is just ludicrous.

I'd like to agree with you on that but wait. Who is going to take ownership of it after we liberate it, Unuka, PL, SL or any of the 4.5? :D

I can just imagine our good Zack putting out a convincing argument that Ras Kimbooni owned Socotra in the year 1200 BC in which case we'll need the cooperation of Mossad and the mighty Kenyan army.

Timur   

Oba, Socotra has major offshore oil potential. Big companies really want to dig there but the inefficient Yemeni government has created too many obstacles to complete the process. Insha Allah, now that Puntland is working around the clock to secure oil exploration in its territory, it will be able to drill close enough to Socotra to drain their oil basin. We don't need the island if we can get our drills close enough to dry their portion of the basin. Kuwait did this to Iraq, which led to the 1990 Gulf conflict.

Jacpher;881368 wrote:
I'd like to agree with you on that but wait. Who is going to take ownership of it after we liberate it, Unuka, PL, SL or any of the 4.5?
:D

I can just imagine our good Zack putting out a convincing argument that Ras Kimbooni owned Socotra in the year 1200 BC in which case we'll need the cooperation of Mossad and the mighty Kenyan army.

loool taa waa balaayo kale lol@Zack im more worried of Dr Osman and Somalia lol waxee dhihi doonan if Boqor Osman didn't prevent Ali yuusuf Keenadiid to attack socotra it would have been a part of PL state.

Seriously speaking the natives should take the ownership in this case the Mahra people.

Timur;881371 wrote:
Oba, Socotra has major offshore oil potential. Big companies really want to dig there but the inefficient Yemeni government has created too many obstacles to complete the process. Insha Allah, now that Puntland is working around the clock to secure oil exploration in its territory, it will be able to drill close enough to Socotra to drain their oil basin. We don't need the island if we can get our drills close enough to dry their portion of the basin.

+1, war if Socotra has a major oil potential its worth fighting..

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;881373 wrote:
+1, war if Socotra has a major oil potential its worth fighting..

Aren't Somalis tired of wars?

Sakata   

Wise culture lets you break the samadhi, I doubt that puntland would make the move we should first secure our borders, socotra is not problem right now....

Apo SOL veteran kulaha i was a child soldier i've seen some shiet. lool@commanding officer i guess SNA has a 1.5 system thats bad, now i feel how those ppl called ''Laangaabs'' feel. :(