Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Every Somali with Dhiig should watch this

Narniah   

Oz;880421 wrote:
Another knucklehead targeting a group. What's the difference btw you and that Leezu who has issues with Somali Bantu folks.

He is a racist bigot, plain and simple.

Narniah   

oba hiloowlow;880515 wrote:
its funny nobody aint condemning these actions against our people instead your all attacking me. smh

our country is focked noociinan hadey wax ka sugayaan

Stop Calacalin n Cussing ..No one is attacking you, you've been dishing out a lot of racism/hate on the forum lately. When someone calls you out on your wrong doings against innocent ethnic minorities in Somalia you know nothing about, you Calacal and claim you are being attacked, are you for real? Seriously, I wish you grew a spine, and said how you really feel to those peoples faces instead of moaning on a public forum anonymously. These people have built Somalia, and probably worked harder than all your forefathers combined.

Your a coward. Your likes are the reason there's so many rifts, divisions in our lands.

what the hell are you on about? I only said Bantus are not ethnic somali but they do have Somali nationality and deserves as much rights as an ethnic somali,, calacaal kulaha im just mad nobody is paying attention to that womens story but if i say something bad about Madow in Jamaica the thread will get more than 80 posts smh

peasant   

I think the blame should first go towards the very somali men who created the problem that forced that young woman to leave her country. We absolutely can not blame others for our foolishness of not safeguarding of our honor and dignity. People every where judge you and treat you based on what they observe from you. A nation less man or woman in this case is an easy pray.

To my little knowledge this woman is not the first one to get raped, killed or enslaved and in fact there are many more who were being victimized in foreign lands be it at an arab or non arab countries.

Peasant i agree with you mostly but i didn't made this thread to blame arabs for somalias internal problem but to show what arabs really are and them somalis who act like arab wakes up and see the reality. Ma garatay

Wadani   

Oba, dadkan ha isku daalinin waa bilaa dhiige. Iskaba daa in naagtaa waxa gaadhay ay ka jixinjixaane, kuwayagii ka xumaa ayay haystaan Carab difaac awgeed.

Somalis blame everything on Arabs its not like the Arabs came to u and forced you out of ur land u left ur country for a better future in Europe and shit happens. The Arabs are just smugglers making their living i dont see a big issue no one forced u to do tahriib.

Wadani   

^ SMH. Don't u see thats besides the point? I agree with u that Somalis put themselves in this mess and only we can get ourselves out of it. That's not what this thread is about though. Y is it so hard for u ppl to condemn the inhumane, barbaric and despicable acts of these Arabs? It's mind boggling.

Fazliyah   

Really sad story, laakiin Oba waxaan ku weydiiyay sida gabadha kasoo sheekeysay kuwii dadka masaakiinta ooy lacagta kasoo qaateen doonta ka tuuray gabadhii umushay iyo ilmaheedana badda ku tuuray markuu ninkeedii yiri saan islaanimo ma'ha asna sidoo kale kaw kasiiyay ma Arab ayeey ahaayeen?

RedSea   

Stuff and nonsene as NG would say. Using a sad story to attack an ethnic group is not smart. The author is picking an choosing. The ones who threw her husband to the sharks are as guilty and they happen to be Somalis.

gooni   

Mar walba carabtu waxay isku daydaa inay na barto qiimaha dalku leeyahay waxa loo taag la'ayahay waa anaga soomaalida

Wey nasoo tarxiileen oo na diideen na kufsadeen hadana nalagama karo,

maxay tahay sababta ku kaliftay islaan uur leh inay burco ilaa boosaaso ilaa yaman dooni ku marto?,,Marxuunkii ka dhintay ma boorso ay sidatuu ahaa? xataa meel joog ma oran waayay intaad labo qof noqanayso?

Oba,,aduunka calool jileecii waa ka dhamaaday wuxuuna ku mashquulsan yahay sidii loo bad badbaadin lahaa gorilaha dalkiisa jecel ee sii dabar go'aya

Samafal   

Sad story and heart wrecking one Wallahi. Subxaanallah, gabadhaan dhib way soo martay ilaahay dambi dhaaf ha uga dhigo. Inshallah waan ka baxaynaa.

Oba, bro listen the story again. I don't know why you blaming Arabs here. In fact an Arab man with a donkey helped her when her Somali people killed her husband left her in the sea and again when her boy was raped an Arab man married her and looked after her until they parted company. Sxb stop generalization you became accustomed to nowadays, No one race are all good or bad, be it Arabs, or non Arabs.

Wadani   

I'll be honest and say i didn't even watch the clip, but I spewed my usual venom against Arabs based on what I know of them from first hand dealings and second hand accounts of many reliable people. The very first day my step dad stepped foot in Saudi Arabia, he and his fellow Somali roommates were awoken from sleep and beaten like cattle by the police and only after such humiliation were they asked to produce their papers, which they had all along. Cases like this are not isolated in Arab societies because racism is deeply ingrained in their culture. On top of that they r a lazy and backward people. Somalis need to stop emulating and looking up to them, and stand proudly as black Africans.