Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Jareer

Samafal   

Leezu,

You are wrong mate. They are the best of Somalia and a matter of fact, rather than deporting as you suggest the country needs more of them and less of your likes.

correction: Jareerwayn clan have never put foot on Tanzania, you are confusing them with Reer Gosha. Jareer are the real natives of the land who have been uprooted by the invading nomadic Somalis from the North.

Puntnomad ma waxasaa lasoo shirtagtay seriously?

kulaha your clan came 500 yrs sxb forget the H-block my subclan was ruling Mogadishu 500 yrs ago under the imamate of Yacqoub. Tan kale Seriously dont tell me you believe in that Arab fairy tale if so i feel sad for you.

Waliba Sheikh Ali Osman aka Ab-gaal is buried in Sanaag. so get your facts straight son

Narniah   

Leezu;880054 wrote:
How many Jareers live in Somalia nowadays?

Do you consider them Somali or not?
I do not as they are not ethnic or share history, traditions or simply anything except for colour maybe.

I dont believe in giving this minority who came as slaves to our country any political voice or power as it is not truly their country, their true country is Tanzania and we all know that from historians of East Africa that has proven that the Omanis brought them here.

Should we deport them back to Tanzania, give their government funding money in the future when we have the resources and give them homes back in their native country, teach them that our heritage is not theirs.

I want a 99% ethnic Somali state. Not a country that will eventually have problems and might even become minority in its own country because of the black peoples reproducing speed...

I consider them Somali. You are sick person, please seek help. I bet you 'consider' yourself a Muslim right? Shame on you!

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;880102 wrote:
As for the Somali jareer Qabiil they are Somalis like very one else and Somalia is their country meelna ma tagayaan

XX, if you believe this why you support your uncles baaaaaaac when they baaaaaac with these lines "Dhulku ma guuree dadkaa guura"?

Leezu   

Most of you people dont even make sense, Bantus are the traditional natives of Somalia? Dont fool yourselves they came as slaves during Omani rule of the Swahili Coast, Bantu expansion and arrival in East Africa was waaaay after Somalis came there. These ignorant people who say we should bring more Bantus into this country are delusional, we will have a nation that is not ours anymore, Jareers hate us and claim our lands. I was in Mogadishu this summer and it wasn't a nice sight, all the poor people were Jareers and I am not lying, war naga dah dadkan Soomaali ma ahaan! They are not ethnic Somali nor should they be considered national Somalis, they are minority that came as slaves from Tanzania.

By some of your definitions that because they haven't "stepped" in Tanzania it means they're not Bantus from there is absurd and rather stpid. It is like saying a third generation Somali in Germany is not a full German, doesn't have anything to do with Somalia. Just like Somalis will never be Kenyan, Bantus will never be Somali.

Khadafi   

Leezu I dont know what you are on, laakin ummadaas masakiinta ka har, They are Somalis and I consider them to be one of the most productive!, They work hard and are the bread basket of Somalia. Without them who could be beeraleey.?

Baashi   

Leezu,

Awwowe what you make of whites, blacks, asian races in the states, Canada or even Australia :). Clearly the land all these folks in these nation-state reside in belong to Indigenous people. Should all these non-Indigenous races get deported too?

How about Somali refugees in the West who are now nuetralized citizens in their host countries? Should they be getting the boot too?

Khadafi;880301 wrote:
Leezu I dont know what you are on, laakin
ummadaas masakiinta
ka har, They are Somalis and I consider them to be one of the most productive!, They work hard and are the bread basket of Somalia. Without them who could be
beeraleey
.?

He's just trolling and doing a bad job at it. Might need to do remedial trollin' 101.

Mario B   

This is what happens when you have a person with a brain full of faecal matter, you end spouting BS! I hope the OP gets deported from whichever country he resides. They should cancel his passport and send him to live with IDP's of Mogadishu, that will teach him a bit of humility. :)

Leezu   

These people dont call themselves German, French or Italian... Never ever have I've seen a Somali denounce his true ethnicity and nationality thus calling himself American, German, French or Italian or whatever nationality you want. I have traveled to a lot of places and Somalis always call themselves Somalis, they know their true mother tongue and history and country is Somalia.

How can you compare people getting mass disintegrated into a minority with no power while white people kept immigrating a comparison to our situation. We are not in USA now either. Italians tried to mass immigrate into Somalia and Eritrea but failed these attempt, if they succeeded and we were the minority Somali that would be another case.

Leezu   

I dont claim the nationality of where I reside or the ethnicity or the language, history and land of those people which the Jareer people do to us. Even if I was deported to Somalia I wouldn't live at IDP's camp, I was in Mogadishu this summer and most that live poor is the Jareer, they dont even do anything all day, there was a neighborhood I stayed in for a week where there were lots of Jareers, the only thing they did was sit at home and cook food all day (no they didn't sell it, their kids didn't go to school or dugsi like the other ethnic Somali children)... It wasn't Ramadan.

Even Somalis themselves call them Somali wasakh when I asked them why there were so many here. You lot are Westernized. You want to give your country away to strangers of the land. Look at Europe, they need new people because their population is aging, we do not need more, Somalis produce at a pace that will keep it growing for years on.

Mario B   

Leezu;880343 wrote:
Even Somalis themselves call them Somali wasakh
when I asked them why there were so many here. You lot are Westernized. You want to give your country away to strangers of the land. Look at Europe, they need new people because their population is aging, we do not need more, Somalis produce at a pace that will keep it growing for years on.

Somalis are called wasakh by other groups wether they are in Isli or Wembley, human prejudice is universal so I don't see your point unless you're endorsing that type of bigotry. The Jareer were citizens when the the Republic of Somalia was formed, they are citizens today with their full rights, it doesn't matter if they came 200 yrs ago, 500 yrs ago or were original people of the land....they now have same rights as you!!

Carafaat   

Leezu;880343 wrote:
I dont claim the nationality of where I reside or the ethnicity or the language, history and land of those people which the Jareer people do to us. Even if I was deported to Somalia I wouldn't live at IDP's camp, I was in Mogadishu this summer and most that live poor is the Jareer, they dont even do anything all day, there was a neighborhood I stayed in for a week where there were lots of Jareers, the only thing they did was sit at home and cook food all day (no they didn't sell it, their kids didn't go to school or dugsi like the other ethnic Somali children)... It wasn't Ramadan.

Even Somalis themselves call them Somali wasakh when I asked them why there were so many here. You lot are Westernized. You want to give your country away to strangers of the land. Look at Europe, they need new people because their population is aging, we do not need more, Somalis produce at a pace that will keep it growing for years on.

I cant wait till we have one man one vote elections. And we see the through diversity and demographics of Somalia. :D