Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Jareer

Leezu   

How many Jareers live in Somalia nowadays?

Do you consider them Somali or not? I do not as they are not ethnic or share history, traditions or simply anything except for colour maybe.

I dont believe in giving this minority who came as slaves to our country any political voice or power as it is not truly their country, their true country is Tanzania and we all know that from historians of East Africa that has proven that the Omanis brought them here.

Should we deport them back to Tanzania, give their government funding money in the future when we have the resources and give them homes back in their native country, teach them that our heritage is not theirs.

I want a 99% ethnic Somali state. Not a country that will eventually have problems and might even become minority in its own country because of the black peoples reproducing speed...

Sleezy, no element of the Somali people are going anywhere, but YOU are by all means free to leave the Somali republic :D

Will a mod lock or better delete this thread that is targetting a specific element of the Somali people and offensive to us all. Mahadsanid.

p.s. Obvious troll is obvious.

Chimera   

Leezu, minorities were never a problem in Somalia, its exclusionists such as yourself that are behind its downfall. There is always something you want to exclude, maybe first the foreign residents, then historic minorities, then certain clans and then the women.............dude piss off with that crap LOL.

Get a cosmopolitan mind, the moment the White man did, he ruled the world for three centuries, and now the Chinaman is doing the same.

Jacpher   

Now I m no longer considered ethnic Somali? WTH man.

This small minority group you are trying to demonize have built the country, held their head high, served their community and have not taken part of the ugly civil war. Don't demonize my good hard working people. I have not seen more patriotic Somalis.

Wadani   

Jareer isn't neccessarily a derogatory term. Ive seen the media outlets use the term 'beesha jareerwayne' numerous times.