Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Who is The Most Successful SOLer in 'Real' Life

4. LST. somali internet pioneer LST has not always been successful, he's recent successes belie a dark, tragic history of poverty, setbacks and a story that's truly epitomises the american dream. LST's father was abdulahi yusuf's second in command after the SSDF's abortive attempt to overthrow Barre's dictatorial administration of the late 1970. the siyadist regime sentenced his father to treason and ordered his summary execution but he managed to escape and fled with his young family to join his comrades to further conspire in ethiopia. in 1979, LST was a boy of no more than 10 when he had a vision that saw him and Tim Berners-Lee communicate telepathically. in 1985, LST and his family moved again to the Nairobi slum of eastleigh, here he would meet MMA, his future financier and man who would play a critical role in his later life. MMA was also on the long list of recent refugees from Somalia waiting to start a better life in America, although he had to wait for another 3 years as per the UNCHR's strict policy on definitions of who's a Somali and somali bantu LOL.

by 1990, LST was accepted by UNHCR as a somali bantu and landed in Minnesota. living in the projects of Cedar Square, he barely got by and his years of poverty were characterized by sheer determination to succeed and achieve the American dream. From 1991 to 1993, he worked as a taxi driver whilst also attending community college in the evenings. in the beginning of 1994 LST got married. by the beginning of the new century, LST was an American, successful and the world was his oyster before being summoned by cadde muse, a former colleague in their taxi driving days and fellow puntlander to embark on establishing a website to funnel the propaganda machinery of punland's newly formed ministry of national guidance. this short lived project meant that Mohamed Dabayl now rules the editioral line of Puntland media outlets without ethics nor any journalistic standards.

In 2000, he launched Somaliaone.com as the dot com boomed heralded a new wave of Somali internet entrepreneurs. his vision was apparently much greater than a discussion forums laakin the hash realities of life were to soon take their toll on his dreams. his friend MMA lent a helping hand as his dreams gained momentum. in the end of 2007, LST become executive producer on keeping up with the kardashians. he followed his up with being awarded a doctorate from Minnesota University in electrical engineering. LST aspires tothe European culture and way of life these days, now that, he's achieved the american dream. he has a fascination with the small low lying country of Belgium. it was said that his recent travels there were requested by the wallon-somali community. NET WORTH:RELIES ON GOODLE ADS FOR REGULAR INCOME and $5.6million US Dollars investment in Range Resources

So what de hell is cantarbaqash!......sorry, I aint seen no smelly nomad for about a yr now so i cant find no explanation for this word. I am back in c/america.

19. Alpha Blondy. Alpha Blondy was always destined for success. from a young age he showed promise and had a knack for setting trends and a torchbearer of sorts. Alpha was born into an average working class Somali family. as a mere toddler of no more than 2 years, a civil war turned his life in a new direction. when asked of his life before the war, he doesn't know. he explained in a rare interview many years later that 'a deep emotional void exists within the inner sections of my humanity.'' the scarring of an erased memory, a memory so pertinent to alpha, has indeed come to define much of his life in later years.

can someone else continue and dramatise my life a bit more than it actually is? LOL

xabad   

Alpha Blondy;908650 wrote:
A deep emotional void exists within the inner sections of my humanity.''
the scarring of an erased memory, a memory so pertinent to alpha, has indeed come to define much of his life in later years.

That was deep. what happened? did you go through Habaar Waalid during the Qaxi..?

Wadani   

This deep emotional void has resulted in deep insecurities which Alpha grapples with on a daily basis, and it was these very same insecurities that led this wayward youth to fully ensconce himself in the degenerate gang subculture of inner city London. But alas, finding meaning and purpose through a life of petty crime, drugs and promiscuity proved to be a futile pursuit that could never salve his deep seated wounds; and besides Alpha always knew he was destined for something far greater than the grimey streets, run down buildings and police brutality that were the only constants in this jungle he called home.......

Oba Hiloowlow the founder of Zaad Service is one of the most inspirational business leaders living these days but do you know that his idea of creating a Xaawaalah system which is an informal value transfer system based on the performance and honor of a huge network of money brokers was rejected when he first submitted it to another company? some people even say that the papers of the project were thrown in his face!! Now he became the famous Al-Xaaji Dollar

Reeyo   

After many mishaps and jail date releases, a emotionally drained and physically beaten Alpha borrowed some money and took a Jubba flight to a country and city he has only heard off. After landing in the airport of Hargisa a new dream was born. He met his uncle, the head-chef of Maansoor hotel who presented himself as the owner and he got a job as a waiter (although he believes he is his uncle's business partner).....;)

Wadani;908655 wrote:
This deep emotional void has resulted in deep insecurities which Alpha grapples with on a daily basis, and it was these very same insecurities that led this wayward youth to fully ensconce himself in the degenerate gang subculture of inner city London. But alas, finding meaning and purpose through a life of petty crime, drugs and promiscuity proved to be a futile pursuit that could never salve his deep seated wounds; and besides Alpha always knew he was destined for something far greater than the grimey streets, run down buildings and police brutality that were the only constants in this jungle he called home.......

excellent. just fantastic sxb. the notoriety, infamy and being a public figure is what love to be associated with. please continue......

a few guidelines:

1. mention a few example of success based on alpha's personal sacrifices

2. the time i was visited by what i thought to be aliens but was really a spiritual figure whose advice catapult alpha to everlasting success.

3. alpha's obsession with power, control and domination

4. the cultural critic years and alpha's profound impact on somali cultural arena. Alpha vs someone else and the intense rivalry.

5. the heartbreak i suffered to NEVER love again by that cow layla (describe her as vicious and evil)

6. the somaliland adventure and its impact on alpha.

perhaps you could make some projections of the future too. do carry on sxb. i'd to see this too. LOL

Reeyo;908661 wrote:
After many mishaps and jail date releases, a emotionally drained and physically beaten Alpha borrowed some money and took a Jubba flight to a country and city he has only heard off. After landing in the airport of Hargisa a new dream was born. He met his uncle, the head-chef of Maansoor hotel who presented himself as the owner and he got a job as a waiter (although he believes he is his uncle's business partner).....
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOL

what nonesense!

jail?

waiter?

LOOOOOOOL

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;908664 wrote:
excellent. just fantastic sxb. the notoriety, infamy and being a public figure is what love to be associated with. please continue......

a few guidelines:

1. mention a few example of success based on alpha's personal sacrifices

2. the time i was visited by what i thought to be aliens but was really a spiritual figure whose advice catapult alpha to everlasting success.

3. alpha's obsession with power, control and domination

4. the cultural critic years and alpha's profound impact on somali cultural arena. Alpha vs someone else and the intense rivalry.

5. the heartbreak i suffered to NEVER love again by that cow layla (describe her as vicious and evil)

6. the somaliland adventure and its impact on alpha.

perhaps you could make some projections of the future too. do carry on sxb. i'd to see this too. LOL

I'd love to saaxiib, but i'm at work and plus i'm not much of a writer. Where is Abtigiis when u need him?

Reeyo   

Sorry Al, I can't really do dramatic and exaggeration.

Wadani- How do you get to browse and still be at work? Ingenius.

Wadani   

Reeyo;908673 wrote:

Wadani- How do you get to browse and still be at work? Ingenius.

Let's just say waa nicmooyinka Ilaahay. :cool:

oba hiloowlow;908658 wrote:
Oba Hiloowlow the founder of Zaad Service is one of the most inspirational business leaders living these days but do you know that his idea of creating a Xaawaalah system which is an informal value transfer system based on the performance and honor of a huge network of money brokers was rejected when he first submitted it to another company? some people even say that the papers of the project were thrown in his face!! Now he became the famous Al-Xaaji Dollar

there is nothing personal in your story! where is the classic rags-to-riches journey.

the Oba hiloowlowian aspect is the key and its missing from your lifestory brovs! who is oba? what does oba stand for? what defines oba?

give us the insider 360 full view! LOL

123. Oba. Oba, the son of a once great witch-doctor and counsel to the beesha unuka weyne is a Swedish national. Oba was prematurely born, albeit in 5 months and 3 weeks. his life has been haunted by his nickname - 'dicis', a xamarawi, an off-short of standard Somali language, term for 'the one who is out prematurely'. Oba has that archetypal gaunt look, which the beesha is known for. his audacity in milking the swedish welfare system, the bread and butter the unuka weynes, ensured the continued flow of remitted money supported his kin's terrifying picket-stop searches in the mid 1990s. some members of Sweden's puntland community, who form a majority-minority in Gothenburg's only fadhi-ku-dirir cafe - the Blue Ocean, claim Oba's father caused the downfall of the Somali Republic. something Oba neither denies nor confirms.

Wadani;908671 wrote:
I'd love to saaxiib, but i'm at work and plus i'm not much of a writer. Where is Abtigiis when u need him?

your story lacked depth. please don't bother with that nonsense.

Alpha Blondy;908676 wrote:
there is nothing personal in your story! where is the classic rags-to-riches journey.

the Oba hiloowlowian aspect is the key and its missing from your lifestory brovs! who is oba? what does oba stand for? what defines oba?

give us the insider 360 full view! LOL

123. Oba.
Oba, the son of a once great witch-doctor and counsel to the beesha unuka weyne is a Swedish national. Oba was prematurely born, albeit in 5 months and 3 weeks. his life has been haunted by his nickname -
'dicis'
, a xamarawi, an off-short of standard Somali language, term for
'the one who is out prematurely'
. despite his meagre 5" 4 height, charcoal skin and ample disability allowance, which isn't rare for beesha unuka weyne to claim dubiously, some members of Sweden's puntland community, who form a majority-minority in Gothenburg's only fadhi-ku-dirir cafe -
the Blue Ocean
, claim Oba's father caused the downfall of the Somali Republic. something Oba neither denies nor confirms.

LOOOOL dude you are starting to freak me out my last name is dhicisoow :o