Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mogadishu property boom stirs concern-A Million Dollar House

Khadafi   

Libax your very correct,

Why would they move or try to be productive?, They get their monthly ration of food and clothes and sometimes even cash. I do not think that these people will move back to the outbacks of Somalia. This reminds me why Dhadhaab is one of the most biggest refugee camps. Every somali in those camps get a monthly ration of food, cooking oil and other basic stuff and a chance of relocation to europe/USA.

But hey I dont blame them, I probably would have done the same lol:D

oba hiloowlow;880180 wrote:
haa plus its ruining bilicda magaalada ninyahow iyonadafaad xumo and stuff

Dear, you do know the meaning phrase 'out of sight, out of mind' first?

Our IDPs need systemic rehabilitation and repatriation to their towns and village or integration in whatever their current location. We can't condemn to the peripheries and hope no one sees them.

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;880394 wrote:
Yeah correct im not against that but having IDP camps inside the city is ruining the infrastructure

What infrastructure?

jackie-chan-images_14807.jpg

War guys, leave the IDP's alone, they will go back to their farms and cattle rearing once security improves, and it is improving iA!

BN   

^^I was wondering why the negative focus on the victims. Particularly from those who are living such comfortable lives.....

Khadafi   

Che -Guevara;880393 wrote:
Our IDPs need systemic rehabilitation and repatriation to their towns and village or integration in whatever their current location. We can't condemn to the peripheries and hope no one sees them.

Well Che How will they rehabilitated if they get a monthly supply of free food and clothes?, Some people are as we are speaking now making journeys from baadiyaha to the capital just so they could have this "free" monthly supplies. I cant blame them for doing that that but this creates socioeconomial problems.

I am not a die-hard capitalist but I do believe that this creates a culture non-productivity. As someone else said before these NGO-groups love refugee camps.