Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Bantu girl pretends to be Somali

Ibtisam   

She is beautiful- too bad about the ghetto attitude though.

*S***** thread and some silly comments with retarded views.

He apologized what else do you guyz want ? leave the guy alone wah too much camal

Oba apology is accepted now relax don't apologize again OK my Nicca ? ;) I couldnt helped !

Showqi   

If there was a white girl pretending to be a Somali ouwr friend Oba will be very happy but since the lady is madow foolxun wuu yasayaa inanta! By the way there are a lot foreigners who has their last name as Somalia. I do remember one black Soccer player who use to play for Faynoord in the 90s and his last name was Somalia who knows maybe his ancestors were from Somalia:p

Showqi   

Oba, I am not saying you are a racist but please be fare to other nationalities and allow them to be a Somali if they want that, besides your not the Minister of Immigaration of Somalia:D Remember my brother when you and I were misaakiin Qoxooti ah the Western countries gave us a Natinalities and a Passaports. So please saaxiib gob noqo oo dadka ha cadaadinin:cool:

Carafaat   

there aint nothing wrong with being dark. i'm post-caramel complexion these days, slowly receding towards the dark side. my colour is becoming like those of oba's tol and i'm not talking about the small minorities of lighties among them. LOL. the charcoal coloured black hawk down
'raashinkan belongs to caydiid'
screaming type.

:D looool@ raashinka belongs to Caydiid.

Born May 10, 1986, Somali
i
Rose moved from Brooklyn, New York to Atlanta, Ga at the age of ten. From, Jamacian Rastafarian descent, everything has always been about music in her family. Her father was a reggae producer/artist and business owner of a royal production company in the 90′s. Growing up she witnessed great reggae legends such as Sugar Minott, Jackie Mittoo, Garnett Silk, Doni D Marshall, Jack Hobbs, Sister Carol & many more walk through her front door. Her sound is spiritually uplifting and poetically speaks a message of truth to her listeners.

Magaceedana waa 'Somalii,' shaqal dheer ah shaqalka u dambeeyo. Marka ma'aha hingaad Soomaali. Magaca Soomaali/Soomaaliya waa lala baxaa, Hindida, Reer Barasiil kuwa iyo dad kaleba la baxo jiro.