Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Does Obama want it anymore?

Baashi   

Political junkies might be interested to know that there was a brief ceasfire between the two presidential candidates last night at the charity ball.

Obama's self-deprecating joke was lil bit over the top when he joked about Chris Matthew's now famous phrase..Romney was equally down to earth and get few memorable lines...

http://www.c-span.org/Campaign2012/Events/67th-Annual-Alfred-E-Smith-Memorial-Foundation-Dinner/10737435020/

Satire is a joke masked with truth and that was the case last night. My man Obama said -- with long pause -- I wish I could use my middle name...preceded by a talk (complain in my book) of how Mitt is not Romney's first name (it is his middle name). Muslim names have no place in America highest echelons is the point I guess.

The most entertaining ruwaayad is on full display. Voters are treated as they are shoppers and weighty issues of national importance are given to "consultants" to package, tailor and then employ marketing ploys to sell to the masses.

Voter ignorance is the "word".

raula   

Apart from the presidential campaign ..I can't wait for Michelle Bachmann to be out of office..she's really one of a kind!

Romney agreed with O on almost all the hot foreign topics. As one pundit put it " he almost endorsed O's foreign policy." We will know in couple weeks if these debates did any dent on voters mind.

Yunis   

Libaax-Sankataabte;882465 wrote:
Election talk

Indeed, bottom line is getting over the 270 mark. Romney's case was quoting Arab intellectuals at the UN to appear foreign policy expert

raula   

I can't wait for this to be over..tired of the ads. I can't imagine living in OHIO or one of those swing states at this time.