Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Does Obama want it anymore?

Kulmiye   

Yunis;880400 wrote:
Broke as ever – plus, It’s a neck and neck both in crucial Virginia and Ohio, but unlike 4 years ago the media is now piling up on him. Obama is toast; I never understood why Somalis cheer for his slogans.

Im telling you man, media fools are the end of USA.

I was a Junior in college when Obama was running for office. when he came to the University for his campaign I took the front seat to tune in the hype and from that moment on i knew he was nothing more than a charming rhetoric flaunted by media, mainly CNN as some kind of Messiah. That nigga did more for Isreal than he did for America. WOW! HE SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY AND BANKS! Okay now go see his contribution to the national debt.

Candy Crowley fact checking on Romney was a moment to remember! "He did in fact call it an act of terror" booom take that Mitt ;) Mitt could have scored a point if he had thought through, but he rushed with excitement and his double down strategy backfired on him miserably.

I think Obama did well, in fact way better than expected. And if he showed up on the 1st debate like he did last night, Romney would already been a history..

Baashi;880333 wrote:
Tonight is do or die for Barack. Romney is slick, hungry and desperate for a win. He changed his colors and moved to the middle. Libaax our man has to perform or else. He has to do well.

After the debate tonight pls share your two cents...don't wait the talking heads appraisal of the face-off. We want you to make the call aight
:)

O did well ya Baashi. I am pretty happy with this debate. Robme was just deflated.

Libaax, OB did well indeed. We can fairly say he won the debate last night, but not with a convincing/ knock out punch( not that we expected it anyways). He didn't let Mitty's lies fly freely as he allowed in the first debate. He also showed some courage to take on Romney's record, be it China, Healthcare, Women's issues, and Tax. And he finally slipped the 47% remarks at a time when Romney couldn't response back, i think it was the end of the debate.

I think there were times when the President seemed to be bit angry, but maybe that was part of his strategy or maybe he was frustrated with Mitt's attacks, either way he did well overall.

Baashi   

I don't knowabout this Libaax. He sure heck performed way better than last time. Whether his performance is good enought to stop the bleeding remains to be seen. I have uneasiness about his chances to pull it over this time. We'll see. Romney was disrepectful..the pundits had their cup of tea at how the two dislike each other.

Libaax say what you must :) the fact remains that Romney is a tough cookie. He handed Obama his head first time around and he almost bulldozed him over in last one.

War jiraaba cakaaro iman.

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;880448 wrote:
He slipped in the 47%..lool

Exactly last seconds where Romney has no time to respond. Well executed strategy.