Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Does Obama want it anymore?

Garaad Baashi, O is slightly rising in the latest polls. Romney's surge seems to have bottomed out. The bleeding has stopped perhaps because of uncle Joe's debate performance. I hope he comes out swinging on Tuesday's debate.

Baashi   

Will see. I guess Obama is sick and tired of being president :). They (constituents) are not showing him love anymore. The thrill is gone:) He is very able debater if he put his mind into the contest. I give him that. But aaa...that...that...aaa...he gave us the other night won't cut it. Uncle Joe too was too much at times. Not to be immodest but I screamed at the screen and said out loud ..."I can do better than that...":

Baashi   

Tonight is do or die for Barack. Romney is slick, hungry and desperate for a win. He changed his colors and moved to the middle. Libaax our man has to perform or else. He has to do well.

After the debate tonight pls share your two cents...don't wait the talking heads appraisal of the face-off. We want you to make the call aight :)

The market is the game changer;;;;

With what is happening in Wall Street today, the pundits are themselves in pressure to switch sides. The Dow is up 123 points as I write and at the end of the day, is expected to gain over 130 points as bellwethers such as Goldman Sachs and Johnson & Johnson are reporting earnings much higher than the investors’ expectation. Also today’s market reported that American homebuilders are coming back. Thus Obama has a safari lion’s claws to tear up Rommey’s flesh tonight.

Baashi   

Everyone is not checking their 401K or their stock holdings. Some of them don't vote for their interest sometimes. Obamacare, abortion, race and whatnot have more sway than Dow Jones.

Kulmiye   

mareykan waa broke and on tipping point with debt yet look at the amount of money wasted on campaigns & politicians with sacks and sacks of empty promises. blame the oil industry!

Jacpher   

Obama is going to walk on a tight robe tonight because he doesn't want to disappoint the base as he did in his last debate and appeal to independent voters in swing states at the same time. How can he show the base he is still that liberal guy they voted for in 08 and not lose the independent voters.

Yunis   

Kulmiye;880382 wrote:
mareykan waa broke and on tipping point with debt yet look at the amount of money wasted on campaigns & politicians with sacks and sacks of empty promises. blame the oil industry!

Broke as ever – plus, It’s a neck and neck both in crucial Virginia and Ohio, but unlike 4 years ago the media is now piling up on him. Obama is toast; I never understood why Somalis cheer for his slogans.