Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Does Obama want it anymore?

Mario B   

I agree, the neo-con and Christian zionist will have an immense influence in the new administration if Obama were to lose. Obama had it in the bag untill the Benghazi killings of the US Ambassador. He was untouchable in the foreign affairs issues untill then, this must have disheartened him to the point of him arriving to the debate emasculated and fatigued. Now he had to answer for a misfiring economy and America in re-treat from the Arab world.

I think he needs to capture the fire in his belly that he once had.

Samafal   

^Why would he want it any more? The bloody thing turned him from a young handsome guy to wrinkly grey haired old man in just four years. Think what four more years could do to him.

Thierry.   

A case of paralysis by analysis, the man wants it but cant debate, he lost the tug of war because of two reasons, a) underestimated his opponent b) more importantly Obama is an awful debater, he can read a script and woe audiences with speeches, but a debater that is quick on his feet he is not.

Samafal - Whats happening buddy, i was expecting your email and skype details, how is KSA.

Xaaji here is the schedule.

May I remind you that there is a crucial debate tonight.

Vice Presidential Debate, October 11, 2012 (TONIGHT)

Air Time: 9:00 – 10:30 p.m. ET

Participants:Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan (Vice Presidential Nominee for the Republican Party)

Moderator:Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent)

Topic:Foreign and Domestic Policy

Format:The debate will cover both foreign and domestic topics and be divided into nine time slots of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the question.

Live Stream: Check HuffPost Live, USTREAM, YouTube and Xbox Live for live streaming.

Second Presidential Debate, October 16, 2012:

Participants:President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney

Moderator:Candy Crowley (CNN Chief Political Correspondent)

Sponsor:Commission on Presidential Debates

Topic:Foreign and domestic policy

Format:The second presidential debate will take the form of a town-hall meeting, in which citizens will ask questions of the candidates on foreign and domestic issues. Candidates each will have two minutes to respond, and an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate a discussion. The town meeting participants will be undecided voters selected by the Gallup Organization.

Live Stream: Check HuffPost Live, USTREAM, YouTube and Xbox Live for live streaming.

Third Presidential Debate, October 22, 2012

Participants:President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney

Moderator:Bob Schieffer (Host of Face the Nation on CBS)

Sponsor:Commission on Presidential Debates

Topic:Foreign policy

Format:The third presidential debate will focus on foreign policy and be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on topics to be selected by the moderator and announced several weeks before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the topic.

Thierry.;879149 wrote:
A case of paralysis by analysis, the man wants it but cant debate, he lost the tug of war because of two reasons, a) underestimated his opponent b) more importantly Obama is an awful debater, he can read a script and woe audiences with speeches, but a debater that is quick on his feet he is not.

Samafal - Whats happening buddy, i was expecting your email and skype details, how is KSA.

Awoowe, Obama was gish galloped. Pure and simple.

I believe (or I hope) Obama will be better prepared next debate now that a new Mitt Romney has emerged.

That's Joe. He could get away with it.

These debates are unnecessarily over-analyzed. At the end of the day, they don't matter. They are talking points for media that run out of stuff to analyze.

STOIC   

Joe is killing it..Now Obama sit back and learn how to present all the facts at your disposal against the republicans ideologies without being timid!

STOIC;879180 wrote:
Joe is killing it..Now Obama sit back and learn how to present all the facts at your disposal against the republicans ideologies without being timid!

+2

Jacpher   

Ryan: Do you have any specifics? Will you put boots in Syria? What's your criteria on intervention around the world? :D :D Hard questions.

I can't wait women rights to come up.