Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ngonge's little nipper

Taleexi   

Hambalyo. I call more reproduction for every SOLer. Let us campaign for offsetting the generations lost. Thanks Ngonge for chipping in your part.

AYOUB   

Apophis;878781 wrote:
Let's not introduce argument into this pure intentioned thread. It would be wholly inappropriate and heartless.

I wanted a clarification of your du'a not, an argument. I'm sure NGONGE wouldn't mind. *:)*

chubacka   

Congrats Ng, you must be over the moon, if you're not too tired. :) May Allah keep him healthy, happy and amongst the righteous for all of his days, ameen.

Mario B   

Hambalyo, hambalyo as my Ayeeyo would say, and do name him Abdisomething, so we can drive the world mad with our Abdis.:) Once again, alf Mabrouk.

Chimera   

Adam, a wonderful name.

I hope he reminds you of me every-time you get into an argument with him lol, get ready for more temper tantrums, and they'll be more than just words on a screen.

NGONGE   

^^ SOL will be dull if we agreed on everything, saaxib. I look forward to it. :D

Norf, Theiry is confusing me with his namesake in America. Waxa la yedhi ever since he moved to the MLS, he stopped scoring; birto la dhaca uun.

Blessed   

Naxar Nugaaleed;878921 wrote:
congarts NG and good choice on the name, there is neat freakonomics episode on names I came prepared to share but seems you already made a good choice

It was interesting but based on the programme, what would you call your children? The Temptress story was unfortunate. LOL.

Thierry.   

lool Mabrouk again chief, go to know you are still going strong.

If goals are a measure of productivity my namesake would be at the helm of small clan in his career span.

*Blessed;879137 wrote:
It was interesting but based on the programme, what would you call your children? The Temptress story was unfortunate. LOL.

Lol, very unfortunate. Adam for a boy is actually up there considering it's both culturally acceptable and considered a good name in these nick of the woods. For girls I remember the program saying more masculine sounding named fared better so its more difficult but it's possible, something like Sara or hanna lol