Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ngonge's little nipper

wyre   

Masha Allah, Mabruuk Ng, Mid dadkiisa dalkiisa iyo diintiisa anfaca allow ka yeel

maxaa حفاضة badan lacag kaa dhameyn doontaa :D

wyre   

Waryaa ngonge, yaan laguu tirinin magacyadaas, aniga waxaan kugula talin lahaa magaciisa inaad maahir ka dhigtaa :D

NGONGE   

Thanks all. It seems that my getaway to Peru is going to be postponed for another twenty years (unless I kick him out at sixteen).

NGONGE;878721 wrote:
Thanks all. It seems that my getaway to Peru is going to be postponed for another twenty years (unless I kick him out at sixteen).

congrats again NG. what do you think your new boy will grow up to be? and have you given him a name yet?

NGONGE   

^^ I'm not an Indian father, saaxib. I have no idea what he'll be. As for his name, it's the name of the first human on earth. Nice and simple.

Norf,

No such thing. Even the three days I took off are likley to be treated as "holiday". I say likely because I'm about to argue the subject with the powers that be. I'll either get it or they'll get an earache. :D

NG, i hope you don't mind me asking you but with your ample experiences of being a father. who is more difficult to raise boys or girls. and do you have a favourite of all your children? and has the notion of fatherhood change for you since the first time as new father compared to now?

NGONGE   

^^ Girls are much easier. I have a favourite one to talk to, a favourite to play with and a favourite to joke with. And, no, it never changes. New baby, new personality. Though, of course, it helps when talking to rascals like you to use the phrase "Trust me, I know, I have x number of children". :D