Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

-community hit by fatal Jubba fever

Che -Guevara;878310 wrote:
Yes, let's:D

Oh yeah! let's do this thing and while we at it let's do the Griffing dance too :D

You put it down like New York City

I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles

My fantasy, hotter than Miami I..I.. I feel the heat

Oo oo it's international love!

Che you ever seen a latino man getting down lol at 3:00

Blue.....I was hoping you wouldn't write the lyrics. Now that Oba will see, 'let's do this thing' and will guide us to another not mention this might Carafaat heart attack.

I lived in Brazilian neighborhood, so I have seen their men and women getting down-crazy lot but fun, a bit aggressive towards women sometimes.

Che -Guevara;878371 wrote:
Blue.....I was hoping you wouldn't write the lyrics. Now that Oba will see, 'let's do this thing' and will guide us to another not mention this might Carafaat heart attack.

I lived in Brazilian neighborhood, so I have seen their men and women getting down-crazy lot but fun, a bit aggressive towards women sometimes.

Loooooool Che never mind them let them get a heart attack we don't care :P

Living in a multicultural city i've come across Brazilians too and even went to one of their parties, the first time I saw a latino man getting down I was so suprised I couldn't believe my own eyes. It seems Brazilians are not shy to get down.

Carafaat   

Haatu;878238 wrote:
War how dare you put me in the same sentence as galtidaas xalaaleynta sugeyso. As for my avatar, war hooyadey ayaaba reer Kismaayo ah ee maxaa rabtaa. WHen my avatar said, Kulbiyoow you said nothing, when it was Wardheer you said nothing, when it was Garissa you said nothing. But when it says Kismaayo you complain. Next it will be Baardheere
:D

Haatu, Wardheer and Garissa are in Kenya and Ethiopia and ingabited mainly by O. Kismayo is in Somalia, inhabited by all diff kind of Somalis but your clansman are trying to capture and claim the town thats why we look at you avatar change with suspicion.

Carafaat, some piece of advice: can't you see that all of the clan abbreviations has been edited out by the mod. Don't make the same mistake and do it all over again.

* don't know why i'm saying this to you *

Carafaat   

Blue, this thread is about Kismayo, the Juba fever raging through your clan folks. Pleade dont turn this in to a thread about us and rough Brazilian style, etc.

Carafaat are you saying Ethnic Azanians cannot be excited about their tribal homeland in Somalia no one ever says anything when we were discussing Garisa politics or ONLF politics in the O'gaden region. Why does the excitement bother you that much they are just happy they are free of Alshabaab.

A brief Kismayo demographics for Carafaat....

Kismayo is in Jubbadda Hoose region. The region has four cities ; Afmadow, Badhaadhe, Jammaame, and Kismayo. Afmadow and Badhaadhe are exclusively for Abtigiis , and he shares Kismayo with me, and others while Jammaame is predominantly a Biimaal area (used to be ,don't know the effect of Indhacadde land grap ....)

So that is your Kismayo lesson today. Nuxurku waa : Abtigiis though sheepish at times has the numerical significance to rule that region.

Ask Bu'aale and we shall furnish you with a a lasting knowledge transfer on it as well...

Xiin,

If Jammaame’s Demographics has changed due to Indhocadis’s land grab as you put it. Why can’t we say the same in Kismayo? After all the majority of the inhabitants in Kismayo today are neither Abtigis nor Xiin.

Ducaysane;878841 wrote:
Xiin,

After all the majority of the inhabitants in Kismayo today are neither Abtigis nor Xiin.

With that statement , you are not looking for answer Ducaysane . You are looking for confirmation. In a word, Kismayo's original demographics is so large that it can hardly be altered by Barre's incursions. That is not to say Ducaysane is not there or should not be there but it is to affirm that the civil war strategy of land grab sort has indeed failed.