Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Abwaan would suggest the new PM should limit his cabinet to just 9 ministers what do you think?

Mario B   

Macallinka;885858 wrote:
lool U[Mooge] still banging your head against the wall........If u keep at this rate for the next 4 yrs man u will be mad !

Dabeel aa imarayso caawa ani :cool:

This is Mooge.

1408796_o.gif

Mooge   

Macallinka;885862 wrote:
That will be after 4 yrs and by then u will be mentally deranged. But 4 now am enjoying this :cool:

Keep crying loud .

hahaha. Macalle, you getting upset. you are calling me names now. calm down ninyoow.

Asha is doing her job ninyoow. Her mission is bigger than quulle symbolism. lol. "dhabarka la iga tabtay" iyo cabaad sidii farmaajo yan ka maqal mar dhoow. waan ku digay. lol.

Me calling u names ? loool . U lost big time ! Will talk four years, now am busy bringing this country back to its former glory.

Raga xaaskooda sii Caay.

Mooge   

^^ quulle, Let Asha do her job. One good thing about all of this is that nobody will blame any quulle after 4 years. MP Asha Haji Elmi is strong enough to defend her record.

in the meantime, keep the air fan on, close your eyes and continue on with the deep dream. I will wake you up soon. looool.

Mooge   

hahahahaa. walaahi you are too serious. macallinka, don't take the little mooge drops to heart ninyoow. this is somali politics and we are just having fun. looool.

Mooge   

Where is Abwaan? Abwaan caruurtan cowdibilaysanaysa oo laba hadal is daba dhigi karin ee iska xanaqaysa maad naga qabatid ninyoow.

lool i was thinking just that .... u were having fun but now I think u r sooo obsessed with that whole thing and you are taking things personal like they killed ur brother loool

Mooge   

hahaha. are you serious??

I think you had that infamous air fan on too long today. lool. you are talking as if something dreadful just happened. loooool. i was just playing with you fadhikudirir style. relax ninyooow.

have fun.

Abwaan   

Mooge and Macallinka for once waxaan idinka baryayaa si akhyaarnimo ku jirto banooniga dhulka dhiga please....waxani waa siyaasad dalkaanina waa naga badan yahay. Halla isku samro, ixtiraamo,tanaasulo.

Mooge yaa kaa dhintay, waa adiga barooranayee? Ma asaay baad rabtaa inaad qaadatid lool heerkaas ayay kaa maraysaa.

4 yrs baan ku iri sxb caacda sii wad.lool

Mooge   

Macallinka;885891 wrote:
Mooge yaa kaa dhintay, waa adiga barooranayee? Ma asaay baad rabtaa inaad qaadatid lool heerkaas ayay kaa maraysaa.

4 yrs baan ku iri sxb caacda sii wad.lool

the worst comeback ever. loool. it is shameful you don't even know how to put two normal comeback sentences together. i think you used to be ciyaalka aan hadlin till middle school. we used to call them carrabeey. looool.

like i said, relax quulle. let Asha do her job ninyoow. turn on the air fan and let it blow hard. lol.

Taleexi   

Afar sano ma badna - The new blood deserves to be given a chance as such its true colors surface. I can read some political gaffes already but let us not put the cart before the horse. And let the history be the judge and support the Somali political process not the individuals.

Waryaa keep wearing the asaay for 4 years and keep talking about raga xaaskooda sabatoo ah waa caado lagu yaaqaano raga adoo kalaa , when you are defeated u talk about raga xaaskooda.

Remember Yey when got defeated by in Salaad Boy he was dissing the men's wife soo waa normal lool

4 years of banging once head against the wall is bloody long i say .:D