Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jubaland, the new Somali fault line...

The Zack   

Oba lool@kulushahay. I am as calm as any one can be. Just stating facts bro. While i see your point, i believe the importance of the name is minimal. It should be one of the last things we care about. What do you say? Real issues that impact average cali and average canab in Jubooyinka need to be focused on i say.

lol@Zack war ma zack saan u dambeysay waryaa maxaad sidii kurdidii isu waaleysaa what is all these fuss about and identity problem. Chill out sxb! We are heading same direction, same faith doqonimo yeesan naqaadin lets not go back, common sense has to prevail bro. And let me tell you one thing, the name Azania will never be adopted taa meel iga qor......and you can NOT exclude Gedo from the rest like it or no taana iga qor :) wax kale aan ka hadalno. I dont have a problem with you (i mean YOU) u knw what am talking about but I dont like the devil inside you, you know what i mean.... ;)

Somalia   

Raamsade;877792 wrote:
As long as the locals are consulted with, those spearheading this Jubbaland entity are actually from the region and the new government in Mogadishu gives Jubbaland its blessings no one will/should be against it.

But we know none of that holds true. The locals are side-stepped as evidenced by the 1001 different groups sprining up everywhere all claiming to be "true natives/owners" of Kismaayo. You have foreign government, Kenya, pushing some obscure clan outfits like Ras Kamboni to enforce their Jubbaland agenda against the expressed wishes of the new federal government in Xamar. And finally, just about everyone championing this fictitious entity, Jubbaland, including many here on SOL weren't even born in Jubbooyinka. Why should someone who wasn't born there have more say about the region's future than those who were and live there now?

Hey, hey, you say you are from Hiiraan, but in Hiiraan you sideline the same people you want to have an input in Jubbaland/Azania project, and you are creating a state without their input while Ethiopians guard you, what's up with that mate?

Somalia   

The difference is in Jubboyinka they will be given their position and included in discussions unlike in Hiiraan, that's my point to Raamsade!

They aren't killed and prosecuted in Jubboyinka, and they will be an integral part of Jubbaland/Azania State of Somalia, the second state to fulfil the 2 region criteria thus technically making them the second state!

yeah but the problem in Hiiraan is waxba la iskuma ogola even within Raamsade's clan they are not united thats the problem there is only one motto working in south ''One for all all for one''

The Zack   

Somalia;878627 wrote:
Hey, hey, you say you are from Hiiraan, but in Hiiraan you sideline the same people you want to have an input in Jubbaland/Azania project, and you are creating a state without their input while Ethiopians guard you, what's up with that mate?

Did Raamsade ever respond to this? Why are the "Camel-lovers" sidelined in Hiiraan? HUH?

Allamagan,

Sxb the evil you see is in Kismaayo. They live there so they have the right to be involved. :)