Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

We welcome the new Prime Minister of Somalia.

Gabbal   

The appointment is done and he awaits confirmation. The incoming executive leader has with him the strongest mandate for governance in the last 21 years. This is a huge opportunity and carries great responsibility. It is our hope that he becomes, along with the new President and new Speaker of Parliament, one who lays down the foundation for the Somalia of tomorrow; the imagined Somalia of our highest aspirations.

There are many things that need to be tackled in the immediate, including but not limited to the fact:

-there are areas still occupied by Shabaab

-security is vulnerable in many liberated zones

-administrations setup in partnership with locals

-basic foundations of an independent judiciary laid down

-reconciliation advanced in the local and national level

-economic development and basic reconstruction engineered

Somalia has laid down the ground work to move beyond the transition; the transitional authorities, Puntland, Galmudug, Ahlu Sunnah did their part.

We are now in the second stage; Somalia must transform. The entirety of the country must become healthy and it is our hope that in the next 4 years Somalia will indeed be out of civil war, statelessness, and fragmentation.

Transition was an important word the last four years. Transformation will be an important word the next four years.

God Speed.

Jacpher   

I've not seen you this excited and optimistic about Somalia. Sxb maxaa is badaley within the last 48 hours :D :D

It's good thing the country is starting new page laakiin dadku malaa'ig ma noqon overnight :D

Gabbal   

Jacpher-

The tone is cautious optimism. Don't poison the well my good friend, there is always another day for a Puntland PM. The issues at stake are much greater than that. :)

Abwaan-

Good sxb, change is always something to be excited about.

Jacpher   

^:D Su'aal baan ku weydiiyay Puntland iyo PM baad ila aday Mzee see camal. I was asking about the coincidence of your newly found excitement and optimism iyo la kowsiga the announcement of the premier Shirdoon. You used to come across as cynical in the affairs of Somali politics but today you are changed. :D By the way, I have a friend whose last name is Shirdoon and of the same jiffo but no clue if any relations.

I'm glad Gabbaloow we are all in agreement today. Now that Shariif, Sakiin and Gaas are gone, I consider myself a winner and Somalia has got a bright future ahead. Congrats to PM Shirdoon and may the new leadership bring peace and stability.

Abwaan: Sxb I am praying Somalis of all walks of life will give peace a chance and help make this new admin a success. You can just imagine the monumental work of fixing the south and Kenya's involvement into Jubooyinka.

Jacpher;877678 wrote:
^
:D
Su'aal baan ku weydiiyay Puntland iyo PM baad ila aday Mzee see camal. I was asking about the coincidence of your newly found excitement and optimism iyo la kowsiga the announcement of the premier Shirdoon. You used to come across as cynical in the affairs of Somali politics but today you are changed.
By the way, I have a friend whose last name is Shirdoon and of the same jiffo but no clue if any relations.

I'm glad Gabbaloow we are all in agreement today. Now that Shariif, Sakiin and Gaas are gone, I consider myself a winner and Somalia has got a bright future ahead. Congrats to PM Shirdoon and may the new leadership bring peace and stability.

Abwaan
: Sxb I am praying Somalis of all walks of life will give peace a chance and help make this new admin a success. You can just imagine the monumental work of fixing the south and Kenya's involvement into Jubooyinka.

its cuqdad filled people like you that make puntlanders support every action of people like faroole you kind do not know decency and are keen to redicule and insult even the most unbiased civil servant whose work speaks for itself....If we acted the same way that you people do and drag the name of every person from clan x through the mud regardless of what he/she has done you would be shouting foul..I suggest you not bring up professor gas in the same breaths as those criminals its the least the man can get from your lot...salamz.

Abwaan   

Jacpher;877678 wrote:
^
Su'aal baan ku weydiiyay Puntland iyo PM baad ila aday Mzee see camal. I was asking about the coincidence of your newly found excitement and optimism iyo la kowsiga the announcement of the premier Shirdoon. You used to come across as cynical in the affairs of Somali politics but today you are changed.
By the way, I have a friend whose last name is Shirdoon and of the same jiffo but no clue if any relations.

Abwaan
: Sxb I am praying Somalis of all walks of life will give peace a chance and help make this new admin a success. You can just imagine the monumental work of fixing the south and Kenya's involvement into Jubooyinka.

Jacpher, Insha Allah peace will come. I don't remember seeing Somalis agreeing to support a government together like this for the last 22 years.

NGONGE   

You and what army? :D

(Carafaat talks about a Jubba disease spreading but he got the wrong disease. Reer "WE" waa inuu la hadlo).

NGONGE   

^^ So far I have counted Xiin, Abtigiis and Gabbal as being members of the "WE" collective. I assume they are a collective because they always share their opinions with the words "We approve", "We reject" or "We are not sure", etc.

Carafaat   

Aah you are talking about the Kacaan people. Just mention mention the word 'Kismayo' and the 'We' becomes 'ours', 'theirs', 'those'.

Thierry.   

My deepest congratulation to the New President and Prime Minster, I hope them all the best in the tough months and years to come.

There is a new order in Somalia, no more strong men and no more self entitlement, if one wants to be selected or elected one has to have general consensus amongst all spectrum of our society and prove their metal in policy and action.

Paragon   

Lol. The SOL game never changes, eh?

But anyway one can only go with Gabbal's cautious optimism.

The war days were nothing compared to the challenges of peace-times. If one thinks it'll be an easy ride then they ought get ready for a disappointment. Expect no miracles.