Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland has already won...

XX, You are not recognized, no matter what you say..:D

Puntland the beautiful shall develop even further insha Allah. I must say this is a trully unique time for all of us. I hope the nation State returns and that we dont waste anymore time..

Friends and foes,

Indeed, Puntlanders, the true carriers of Somali unity torch are always the winners. The new PM knows that he can go nowhere unless he glues himself with the federal constitution of Somalia (FCS).; and that is exactly what he did in his acceptance speech. The FCS undoubtedly states that Somalia is composed of the 18 regions that existed before the civil war; and that the prerequisite for them to become a state like Puntland is to have two or more of them agree to unite their areas. I know that is a dagger in hearts of Somalidiids:D:D,,,, Why are they ululating in Duke’s thread? PM Saacid or PM Gaas should be same to them….

;););)

Carafaat;877818 wrote:
I thought this thread would be about oil.

It's about more than Oil, it's about the new Federal Charter, Parliment and Federal Republic of Somalia..