Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland has already won...

Federalism is not going anywhere. The destiny of Somalia cannot be left with one man, one party, one clan or one region. Power shall be dissolved and shared. If anyone comes against this simple fact, then they shall be fought hard and long until the Federalists win.

As I have told you before, this is not a game. The new admin has to deliver or like the Shabaabites & Sharifites they will be sent into the dustbin of history.

Sakata   

When will this qabiil minded lowlifes with no life's ever learned that clan doesn't get you anywhere.... My qabiil is this my qabiilis that what have you done why don't you plan on Contributing to your country....

Vsabba;877719 wrote:
When will this qabiil minded lowlifes with no life's ever learned that clan doesn't get you anywhere.... My qabiil is this my qabiilis that what have you done why don't you plan on Contributing to your country....

I fully agree. These lowlives who have contributed nothing and are now full of life because an individual from their clan has been selected. Unlike Puntland State of Somalia, that has developed, secured and brought dignity to 1/3 of Somalia..:D We are talking about a State lad.

Somalia   

General Duke;877723 wrote:
I fully agree. These lowlives who have contributed nothing and are now full of life because an individual from their clan has been selected. Unlike Puntland State of Somalia, that has developed, secured and brought dignity to 1/3 of Somalia..
:D
We are talking about a State lad.

I agree, lowlives should have no say as they contribute nothing.

The Sage   

Somalia;877713 wrote:
Why don't you come up with your case.

Puntland has been the driving force behind federalism, the founding state and during the transitional period pushed through the end of it, while sceptics such as secessionists wanted the prolonging of a miserable dawn. The United Nations has said that without Puntland, none of this would be possible.

I already said that Puntland has positively contributed to the process and ending the transition. I was not taking that away from the state. However when statements that dismiss the hard work and contributions of key figures and citizens from throughout Somalia are made.....that takes away from the entire nation.

It's as if Massachusetts were to say since we had the Boston Tea Party the United States is at the debt of our state and we should take full credit for the revolution.

Somalia   

The Sage;877726 wrote:
I already said that Puntland has positively contributed to the process and ending the transition. I was not taking that away from the state. However when statements that dismiss the hard work and contributions of key figures and citizens from throughout Somalia are made.....that takes away from the entire nation.

It's as if Massachusetts were to say since we had the Boston Tea Party the United States is at the debt of our state and we should take full credit for the revolution.

That is true, Puntland did not go it alone, others were there, Galmudug ASWJ, TFG officials, it indeed took the entire nation, and we are enjoying the fruits today.

Not sure what Sage is complaining about. You already agree that Puntland has contributed a great deal towards ending the transition and the new Federal framework.. No one here is asking for anything except the continuation of Puntland’s development.

^^ Yeah but sage point was asjw contributed also Galmudug did the same the TFP and TFG officials did the same and last but not least Mr Mahiga also contributed to this process.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877733 wrote:
^^ Yeah but sage point was asjw contributed also Galmudug did the same the TFP and TFG officials did the same and last but not least Mr Mahiga also contributed to this process.

TFP did NOTHING. :)

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877741 wrote:
Duke maanta markan arkay waxan xasuustay heesti ti yarayd eeh dhubnayd qaaday maxay ahaayd magaceedi christina ,
i am beautiful no matter what they say

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc