Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland has already won...

Flag_of_Puntland.jpg

Puntland State of Somalia has played a key role in the creation of the Federal Republic of Somalia.

It has been a staunch enemy of Al Shabaab and has done it's best for it's defeat.

It's time for the development of the State itself. The new admin will be welcomed by Puntland, but now the ball is in your court. Let's see how you play...:D

^No, you are calling the SOMALI GOVERNMENT the regional south central Government of Somalia. Should Abdiweli been selected, I guess it would have stayed Somali Government in your books. Mogadishu is your capital and Garowe answers to it-get use to it.

Somalia   

I don't understand the people who think this is bad for Puntland, the Prime Minister is an individual who has shown no hostility towards any region.

As Puntlanders the number 1 priority was the establishment of a federal Somalia, it has happened, we will now look to home. :)

Che, stop acting so tough. Your whole Al Shabaab crap is history & Puntland still stands.

No one will secede and Puntland will use this constitution to it's advantage.

I agree with Somalia, let's wait and see what the new admin does and how it plans to restore the republic.

Che I say let the government of south-central Somalia concentrate in the immediate tasks before them or at hand. Puntland is a recognizable success story.

What does this government need to do? It needs to concentrate in building the federal republic by encouraging the establishment of building blocks as that of Puntland. It's last worry should be Puntland.

I urge the leaders of Puntland to concentrate on the State further build it advance it, so that we will fair better than any other regional State forming in the coming 4 years.

I want Puntland to be ahead 30 years not 15.

^^^ Saacid is not the PM of Somalistan as you wanted. He is the PM of the Federal Republic of Somalia. The entity that we Puntlanders created..:D thus who is griefing? The people who shaped Somalia or the Al Shabaab sympithiser who's hero's have been humbled?

Go ahead Che, celebrate the new PM of Federal Somalia..:D

STOIC   

From your mouth to God's ears...indeed God listened and Puntland "won"

PS I wonder where the sensible Puntlander's like Bashe are nowdays. I will like to hear their criticism of Puntland's mad-man Farole reactions to this news

^As long as you accept him as your PM:D

Fiqi...It's matter of exercising sovereignty by the Central Government. Federalism does not mean having a state within state.