Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Five Stages of Grief-Let the Healing Begin Puntlanders

Somali President Appoints His Adviser’s Husband as Premier

After spending weeks deliberating his choice for prime minister among a list of experienced and educated candidates, the Somali president, Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, decided in the end to appoint his adviser’s husband to the position of premier.

Abdi Farah Shirdon is the husband of Asha Haji Elmi, the most powerful female parliamentarian in the new Somali government. Mr. Shirdon was also a financier of Hassan Sheikh’s campaign in September, helping the unknown candidate achieve high placement among rivals.

Before his appointment as prime minister, Mr. Shirdon was a businessmen and NGO fundraiser, often seen promoting his wife’s non-profit campaigns. He is also a member of the president’s Dam Al-Jadid (New Blood) network, a group of political Islamists based in Mogadishu.

Abdi Farah Shirdon is seen as a toothless prime minister accompanying a powerless and timid president. Neither the president, nor his premier, nor his advisory team have any political experience inside Somalia.

Some experts have given a six-month timeline before this new government finds itself isolated and unable to continue its term.

DissidentNation.com

Somalia   

Unless respect is shown, we'll take the rest of you down with us, you hear me! We got what we wanted, we just didn't get the icing on the cake (PM). :( But there's no reason not support the new PM at the present moment.

Mooge   

Che -Guevara;877534 wrote:
1.Denial

2.Anger

3.Bargaining

4.Depression

5.Acceptance-Final Stage

war change the title to Mooge. lool. waad ilowday ninyoow. mooge maybe a warrior but he is not the whole of puntland. looool.

Mooge   

Che -Guevara;877550 wrote:
lool@warrior Mooge kaba kaa wayn amaad gashatay

Oba......I am sure they could take joke. It's harmless fun.

it look you got unhinged when I said to "you are an expert on this grief stuff because you seem to know all its details". no harm was intended ninyoow. it is politics. why attack the whole people of puntland madaxyare yahow hadadan jokes qadan karin yourself. take it easy.

Abtigiis....What is you know that we don't know about these men that render them clueless?

Mooge....I could take joke but I haven't heard one yet.....Shoot, amuse me!