Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Bad day for Somalia:Xasan Qoslaye names the financier of his campaign and the husband of his advisor

Mooge   

5_OCT_2012.jpg

Qoslaye is just incompetent. let us admit it.

here is some info about the new guy he named. loool.

1. this new guy is businessman in nairobi who financed the initial 60 MPs that qoslaye got in the first round of the election.

2. the new guy is married to Asha Haji who is close advisor to Qoslaye and he is also damjadiid party member.

3. qoslaye knew who he was going to pick if he wins presidency and this was part of deal with this financier of his.

4. all this search for a PM was a smoke screen

5. ethiopia blessed qoslaye's initial choice and when qoslaye was called to Baidoa by Ethiopia, they told him the pick is fine.

6. Asha haji, the wife of the new guy, was telling people as soon as Qoslaye won presidency that her husband is the new PM. nobody really believed her.

7. the new guy doesn't have much education or leadership.

8. the new guy didn't want to spend more money during election so he dropped out knowing if qoslaye wins, he is in.

uchi   

Mooge go to sleep, don't let this bother you too much. Let them sort out Alshabab in the next 4 years. You will get your guy come 4 years.

Chimera   

Anarchists unite, its time to bring down villa Somalia and destroy everything in sight because adeer didn't get the seat. We must drag the country back to oblivion, grab the children, grab the women, grab the elders and throw them all into the sea. Adeer didn't get the seat. who cares about roads, hospitals and investment, only the seat was important and we didn't get it, how dare you mr President, how dare you!

Lolz

Mooge   

i must break to everyone that the man that is named is just incompetent. you can go around nairobi and ask anyone who knows this babysitter. xasan qoslaye had an opportunity to pick someone that is not from his close damjadiid circle. he failed and on top of that wasted valuable time.

out of all the competent somalis out there, this is qoslaye's final pick? it is disaster without bounds.

Chimera;877452 wrote:
Anarchists unite, its time to bring down villa Somalia and destroy everything in sight because adeer didn't get the seat. We must drag the country back to oblivion, grab the children, grab the women, grab the elders and throw them all into the sea. Adeer didn't get the seat. who cares about roads, hospitals and investment, only the seat was important and we didn't get it, how dare you mr President, how dare you!

Lolz

:D

Mustafe   

Mooge;877466 wrote:
i must break to everyone that the man that is named is just incompetent. you can go around nairobi and ask anyone who knows this babysitter. xasan qoslaye had an opportunity to pick someone that is not from his close damjadiid circle. he failed and on top of that wasted valuable time.

out of all the competent somalis out there, this is qoslaye's final pick? it is disaster without bounds.

Wait a minute! Just how did this incompetent babysitter make millions of dollars? Does he manage world class child care centers or something? If so, then that would make him somewhat competent would it not? May be he was solely chosen to babysit Somalis lol.

Mooge   

Mustafe;877478 wrote:
Wait a minute! Just how did this incompetent babysitter make millions of dollars? Does he manage world class child care centers or something? If so, then that would make him somewhat competent would it not? May be he was solely chosen to babysit Somalis lol.

you have a misunderstand of how somalis make money. if you think the most competent have the most money, then you should just leave this forum because you are not intelligent enough to go head to head with mooge and the likes. i don't talk with people who don't know the basics ninyoow.

Abwaan   

Looool@Mooge, waxaaga waa ka dareey iyo Puntalnd maxaa loo magacaabi waayey ee sheekadaad noo qarinaysaa.:D Malaha madaxweynaha used to read your comment of "If Abdiweli selected Somalia will get Dr. Hodan Isa for free". So we will now get Asha H. Elmi for free.:D

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877488 wrote:
Mooge maybe the sheikh dalxiis u so opposed
in the elections would've been better for Puntland since he had a Puntlander as prime minister.

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc

Mustafe   

Mooge;877486 wrote:
you have a misunderstand of how somalis make money. if you think the most competent have the most money, then you should just leave this forum because you are not intelligent enough to go head to head with mooge and the likes. i don't talk with people who don't know the basics ninyoow.

Sxb horta I did not come here to go head to head with mooge or anyone else. Secondly, please do tell me how Somalis make money, I promise to leave this forum and run for the position of PM in four years time. Hell, I might even go to Nairobi, become a babysitter, make loads of money in two years and claim this saacid dude's position before he drags us all in the mud. Now please share those secrets if you don't mind:D.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877488 wrote:
Mooge maybe the sheikh dalxiis u so opposed in the elections would've been better for Puntland since he had a Puntlander as prime minister.

Is Mooge regreting now?:D At least I am glad that Farmaajo is out.

Abwaan i think so he wouldn't mind serving president sharif as long as he gets the premier. But there is a new guy in office President Hassan sheikh and it seems President Hassan knows what kind of direction he is heading, and Mooge doesn't like it one bit:D