Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

What is wrong with UK Somalis?

Haatu   

Oh god. The call centre in Acton I work in is full of qashin from the East. Us lot that come from the West are a civilized bunch and get on with our work, whereas they just don't stop shouting. Akhas iyo Akhas.

Ibtisam   

The first Somali I saw falling drunk out of a bar in the West End was a girl from Holland, the first farah I saw swing a beer while dragging a white chick around at 4pm sat in Somali town was speaking in Swedish. First gay Somali I met was from Norway, the first girl I saw wearing a tightless mini boob-dress was a stylish Somali actor from Holland. So CHE I stand by my statement. Somali public disorder arrived with the Euro-trash- the rest of us were conservative and hide with vice if we had any :D:P, When they arrived, they were like- I doooooooontttttt care! :D

With that said, the first Islamic extremist I met was from France. So I guess we got both sides.

Chimera   

I am 'euro-trash' then.

Almost entered the thread with a thousand positive videos, studies and articles about the greatness of British Somalis, but........meh...

dissapoint.jpg

DAMON1   

*Ibtisam;877976 wrote:
The first Somali I saw falling drunk out of a bar in the West End was a girl from Holland, the first farah I saw swing a beer while dragging a white chick around at 4pm sat in Somali town was speaking in Swedish. First gay Somali I met was from Norway, the first girl I saw wearing a tightless mini boob-dress was a stylish Somali actor from Holland. So CHE I stand by my statement. Somali public disorder arrived with the Euro-trash- the rest of us were conservative and hide with vice if we had any
:D:P
, When they arrived, they were like- I doooooooontttttt care!
:D

With that said, the first Islamic extremist I met was from France. So I guess we got both sides.

Ibtisam Spot on. Its the reason why their parents brought them over here from accross the diaspora in the first place, with the small hope that their euro trash children could be saved by the UK. But some people are beyond saving!

Narniah   

I've been to the uk for Holiday, but I never experienced what people here are talking about. Maybe that's because my family there are very hard working/educated posh areas living Somalis.-)

I stayed with family they practically lived in a Mansion.

However If you come from some of the other western European countries I been to, you gonna feel like you kinda downgraded when you see some parts of the uk, and it's people. People there don't have a good style sense, don't smile much. They aren't so good looking compared to the other Somalis/other europeans who come from other parts of europe I find.

Ireland/Scotland is beautiful!