Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;987434 wrote:
lol alright. When you sync it to Facebook, my cartoon self should already appear but I'm not sure if you'll have to redesign yourself or if you'll get the avatar I made for you. After that it's easy to change the names to Safferz and Alpha
:P

1472814_10152019141719250_1056801097_n.j

1470389_10152019130424250_837085572_n.jp

1474511_10152019138074250_48574588_n.jpg

1465250_10152019110849250_1981855286_n.j

580641_10152019138004250_2102753010_n.jp

:P

Cadale;987423 wrote:
220px-Halimaahmed4.jpg

She's a queen.
S9e5t87.png

She's very attractive! I love what she's wearing. Here is Halima speaking on a panel discussing fostering political stability in the Horn and the Continent as a whole.

Start at 0:21:25

Cadale   

Tis s Menace,gt banned 4 two mnts, I seeked refuge N SOL but

Apparently there's a troll there by the name of Alpha Who ( I kid you not) is a deportee Dhaqancelis who is based in Hargeisa

After a long struggle to depose him as the sole troller over there I was thrown out.

I would like to thank my favorite Snet friend, the atheist , the free thinker, the brother from another mother Mr AbdiJohnson for advocating for my release from unileteral action by Hyperactive who I believe is the one who banned me. I would still forgive him for this unjustice bc I understand that he does not have the culture of judicial process where a man must be trialed by his peers and must be proven beyond mere suspicion.

Finally I would like to announce that my trolling will resume in vengeance.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=338681&p=4129557#p4129557

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

original.jpg

original.jpg

It's estimated that one in eight people worldwide live in so-called slums, which, in some cities, makes visiting these informally maintained neighborhoods unavoidable. Although controversial, the practice of "slum tourism" has become a popular way for tourists to engage with poverty on a personal level. But why go visit an actual slum when you can simply stay at a luxury resort that looks like a slum?

The Emoya Luxury Hotel and Spa near Bloemfontein, South Africa offers Shanty Town, a dozen shacks made from scrap wood and corrugated metal that it thinks is the perfect setting for your next corporate retreat or wedding anniversary. The resort has gone to great lengths to recreate the joys of slum living without the nuisances of crime, disease, or poor sanitation: "Now you can experience staying in a Shanty within the safe environment of a private game reserve. This is the only Shanty Town in the world equipped with under-floor heating and wireless internet access!"

http://gizmodo.com/a-fake-slum-for-luxury-tourists-who-dont-want-to-see-r-1471187465

this shit funny. :D

they forget to include simulated car-jackings.

Safferz   

I'm going to London in the spring y'all :)

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

(and maybe Mogadishu later in the year, we'll see...)