Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;987321 wrote:
^^ Saffy now lets go to Merca and celebrate my cleared name! I am sure you fixed your eye liner mishap by now
:)

Not only that, I deep cleaned my entire apartment *and* took care of my Don King hair situation so my curls look okay again, all while checking in to see this identity drama unfold :P

I've always wanted to go to Merca... I've actually never been south of Somaliland, you know :(

Haatu   

Cadale;987279 wrote:
LOL Abwaan is a multi millionaire according to the word in the street.:cool:

War ninku dawladduu jabsaday :D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;987325 wrote:
a moment of introspective, if you will

does a decedent and immoral society
negate
a person's lack of faith?

What do you mean by "negate a person's lack of faith"?

Safferz;987326 wrote:
What do you mean by "negate a person's lack of faith"?

this is not an episode of Sally Jessy Raphael, ma garatay?

what's up with these open-ended sort of questions?

Haatu   

Reeyo;987284 wrote:
Horta Haatu since you are already on this road of discovery, what is the connection between Apo and SP? They suspiciously sound the same sometimes (when Apo has taken some happy pills) and currently both claim NBO....hm

Apophis is a what you see is what you get guy, no BS sugar-coating. SP on the other hand is the lovey-dovey type who's values change with the seasons. In other words dearest reeyo, analytical reasoning isn't your thing :P

Safferz;987289 wrote:
Apophis, on the other hand, I imagine looks something like this behind his computer:

grinch.jpeg

loool you're not actually that far off :D

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;987325 wrote:
a moment of introspective, if you will

does a decedent and immoral society negate a person's lack of faith?

It doesn't negate it but merely disguises it in a sea of unholiness. For what is the difference between a mildly dirty pig and one that is soiled top to bottom?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;987327 wrote:
this is not an episode of Sally Jessy Raphael, ma garatay?

what's up with these open-ended sort of questions?

Just trying to clarify the question and understand what you're asking, dee. Are you high, Alpha? Because it's too early and I'm too sober for introspection, I'd like whatever you're on :P

Safferz;987333 wrote:
Just trying to clarify the question and understand what you're asking, dee. Are you high, Alpha? Because it's too early and I'm too sober for introspection, I'd like whatever you're on
:P

PinkGorilla43.jpg.w560h315.jpg

^

look there's a picture of you and Apo.

Reeyo   

I am still making some sort of sense and it's the words both SP and Apo have just made.

SP is Apo's personality when flipped. And it is too perfect to be a coincidence.

Haatu I agree with you, I prefer the Apo personality, even the grumpiness and sharp ill timed terms like 'bourgeois'. But my analytical skills are very good! :<

Alpha: "does a decedent and immoral society negate a person's lack of faith?", ?? Is there an association between faith and the type of society one lives in?

Safferz   

Leave SP alone Reeyo, the case has already been resolved and we are on our way to Merca to celebrate :mad:

Haatu;987350 wrote:
Who could've guessed the Walshma dynasty who founded Ifat and Adal were Markabuls
:P

Interesting...