Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Coofle;980239 wrote:
Nokia-3210-01.jpg

With 160 million units sold,[2][3] the 3210 is one of the most popular and successful phones in history. My first mobile and still the best ever.

^^^not sure about this 3210.

201209132232059455.jpg

this is the greatest phone in the world, abti

amazing battery life. 2hrs charge = 3 days use!

i recently bought it for the 3rd time last month.

Nigerian independence day last night.. partied at the residence of the nigerian high commissioner. it was quite alright, you know? free drinks, fufu, entertainment. and the nigerian models woah, lets just say I am glad I drank caano geel that afternoon.... got a glimpse of the cosmos of the bourgeois.. there really are multiple universes.. The nigerians they are quite the great host. Very stylish as well in both traditional garment or in their tailored suits... i guess that is the power of oil huh?

Safferz   

It's a beautiful day outside, and I'm stuck here at my desk doing work, writing at the speed of what feels like ten words an hour :mad:

2hqflmg.jpg

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;980279 wrote:
Nigerian independence day last night.. partied at the residence of the nigerian high commissioner. it was quite alright, you know? free drinks, fufu, entertainment. and the nigerian models woah, lets just say I am glad I drank caano geel that afternoon.... got a glimpse of the cosmos of the bourgeois.. there really are multiple universes.. The nigerians they are quite the great host. Very stylish as well in both traditional garment or in their tailored suits... i guess that is the power of oil huh?

Wining and dining with the rich and powerful eh ;)

Haatu;980316 wrote:
Wining and dining with the rich and powerful eh
;)

^^you'd be a fool to believe these extraordinary tales of pretense. this is coming from the same guy who once said a goldfish ''excreted'' on his hands and...... because of this mishap he was in dire straits. i'm quite certain he wouldn't be able to differentiate an Igbo from a Yoruba.

abti,

it takes a certain sort of personality to mingle with the rich and famous. SP-ooow is a liar and a terrible one at. this nonsense he's writing is straight out of ''Half of a Yellow Sun''. caajiib.

Safferz;980288 wrote:
It's a beautiful day outside, and I'm stuck here at my desk doing work, writing at the speed of what feels like ten words an hour :mad:

1377395_10151882713964250_565384638_n.jp

one word: rudimentary voyeurism, for the lack of a better term of disgust. :mad:

inabti,

adigo mudane, please tell us the ethnic names, the intended uses and the symbolic values of the circled items above. i'm quite sure they weren't mean to adorn and enhance the appearance of your somewhat impressive bookshelf. we don't want to hear your reasons for displaying. there's no need to justify why you've bought them or how you came to own or where you purchased these items. we know that. we don't have the time to hear, in one of those classic Frank Gardner moments, the BBC's Security correspondent, and his ethnicised tone of 'been there, done that, bought that.... uppity BS', particularly, in over-pronouncing local terms, local places in their local dialects, as thought somehow privy, to local activities.

do you think you've gained a vantage point in appearing to be more 'cultured' by displaying these items for all to see? are you trying to tell us you've traveled to remote markets in the darkest depth of Africa, where people barter goods for US Dollars, to secure their ownership?

quite frankly, it's disgusting. it's not impressive and i think the gallery would agree........ when i say oorad oo isaso aas. bloody voyeur! :mad: