Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

994805_10153270638715360_62156224_n.jpg

the entire city was discussing the fight today. :)

Xildhibaan Ibrahim ''Buubaa'' Mahdi, an MP from Wadani Political Party, is a thug raised in the slums of Calaamadaha area. some say he was suckled by a she-wolf. he was a glue-sniffing ciyaal suuq before becoming an enforcer for the old mayor of Hargeisa (also sand dwellwer). he was elected as an MP, thereafter. caajib. a CV that impressive..... you'd think the place was Xamar or something, you know. :P;)

he ought to be arrested but is protected by parliamentary immunity. apparently, he will be subject to disciplinary action.................

how will the sand dwellers justify such behaviours baal? it's always been their trademark, anyway. i'm not surprised, ruunti. while the rest of us try to build this democracy, some folks are only interested in violence and thuggery. it's their nature. i'd hate for this MP to be from my clan. i would be ashamed...........but my sand dweller friends thinks otherwise. i called them with the view of getting a condemnation, but all i got was excuses. again, not surprised.

Safferz   

Wadani;978314 wrote:
loooool @ Alpha. But seriously, are wadaads bigger womenizers than the average faarax? What do u think Saffs?

Agreed... I think super conservative religious types are absolutely consumed by the thought of sex and women.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;978318 wrote:
994805_10153270638715360_62156224_n.jpg

the entire city was discussing the fight today.
:)

Xildhibaan Ibrahim
''Buubaa''
Mahdi, an MP from Wadani Political Party, is a thug raised in the slums of Calaamadaha area. some say he was suckled by a she-wolf. he was a glue-sniffing ciyaal suuq before becoming an enforcer for the old mayor of Hargeisa (also sand dwellwer). he was elected as an MP, thereafter. caajib. a CV that impressive..... you'd think the place was Xamar or something, you know.
:P
;)

he ought to be arrested but is protected by parliamentary immunity. apparently, he will be subject to disciplinary action.................

how will the sand dwellers justify such behaviours baal? it's always been their trademark, anyway. i'm not surprised, ruunti. while the rest of us try to build this democracy, some folks are only interested in violence and thuggery. it's their nature. i'd hate for this MP to be from my clan. i would be ashamed...........but my sand dweller friends thinks otherwise. i called them with the view of getting a condemnation, but all i got was excuses. again, not surprised.

Waar ninyahow, don't hate cuz u know it's the sand-dwellers that stand between Somaliland and annexation by Somalia. With out Hy and Sand-dwellers who would defend this hellhole called Somaliland. Isku xishood and pay homage to geesiyaasha iyo halyayada Somaliland. loool.

Wadani   

Safferz;978319 wrote:
Agreed... I think super conservative religious types are absolutely consumed by the thought of sex and women.

lmao...sad, but true in a lot of cases.

Wadani;978320 wrote:
Waar ninyahow,
don't hate cuz u know it's the sand-dwellers that stand between Somaliland and annexation by Somalia. With out Hy and Sand-dwellers who would defend this hellhole called Somaliland. Isku xishood and pay homage to geesiyaasha iyo halyayada Somaliland.
loool.

tumblr_mf344gw56G1qh01r8o1_400.gif

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;978322 wrote:
i see.

wayooow, inabti?

I really don't know. But I do think societies where gender segregation exists (whether it's strictly imposed like Saudi Arabia, or the sort of separateness that's considered culturally appropriate in places like Somalia/SL) tend to have abnormal gender relations and produce men like this. I feel more objectified in an abaya in Hargeisa than I do in a tank top in Toronto.

Wadani   

Safferz;978326 wrote:
I really don't know. But I do think societies where gender segregation exists (whether it's strictly imposed like Saudi Arabia, or
the sort of separateness that's considered culturally appropriate in places like Somalia/SL
) tend to have abnormal gender relations and produce men like this. I feel more objectified in an abaya in Hargeisa than I do in a tank top in Toronto.

I call bull on that. The gender relations considered appropriate within the Somali cultural context strikes, in my opinion, the perfect balance between the segregation which exists among the Arabs and the absence of any inter-sex norms in the West.

Safferz   

When was the last time you've been back home? Somali society has become far more conservative in recent years than it has ever been traditionally. And keep in mind that you're male, so your experience of navigating public space in the context of gender separation is going to be drastically different and *privileged* compared to mine. You can't call BS on someone else's experience.

Khayr   

Alpha Blondy;978308 wrote:
tumblr_inline_mmc9b0EzhY1qz4rgp.gif

look at this halal eating yet skinny little khamis-wearing faraax! GTFOH you bulimic Islamist casanovo wannabe. i didn't realise size ZERO suicide bombers existed, cajiib. how will you wear the 'belt' without the necessary weight requirement......... isn't the whole point to cause maximum damage. all bones iyo a bomb wa la ficaanyahay!
:D

abti,

what do you think you're doing talking to my woman in my thread? worse still, you've not paid homage to Al !!!!!!!!!turkey this, turkey that! what terrible shukansi. who talks turkeys to Saffz? you have to try a little bit harder to impress this strap-wearing feminista. i know because i failed miserably. so maha, inabti?

horta are you on the 4th or the 6th wife now? typical gadhweyne womaniser!
:p

DON'T post in this thread. wa war cad, abti. :mad:

If I see you taking another early lunch at dhaalxiis restaurant, I will fire your charred behind.

Don't bite the hands that feeds you.

Khayr   

Safferz;978326 wrote:
I really don't know. But I do think societies where gender segregation exists (whether it's strictly imposed like Saudi Arabia, or the sort of separateness that's considered culturally appropriate in places like Somalia/SL) tend to have abnormal gender relations and produce men like this. I feel more objectified in an abaya in Hargeisa than I do in a tank top in Toronto.

Abaya means u have money for Somalis.

Safferz   

Khayr;978346 wrote:
Abaya means u have money for Somalis.

It's not unusual to see in Hargeisa, but I was only giving abaya as an example. I wear duruuc and dresses as well, depending on where I am.

y'all are taking this convo to an incestuous level, ma garateen?

wadani,

inantaad abtiga u tahay ayaad rabta, miyaa, abti?

hence why 56% of sand dwellers are a result of inbreeding and stuff. e.g.....Ibrahim ''Buubaa'' Mahdi oo kale. ;)

akhas. wa isku faal. iyadaa aana wax ku fali eh. :P

Haatu   

Wadani;978314 wrote:
loooool @ Alpha. But seriously, are wadaads bigger womenizers than the average faarax? What do u think Saffs?

You know there's a funny story I heard recently. There's a local sheikh who teaches women the qur'an. One day a revert, white Croatian lady came to him asking him if he could search a husband for her (some people prefer to use wadaad-matchmaking services). He said he would and she left. A month or so later she returned asking for updates. He said: "naa wax ku guursado waan soo waaye, dhib malaha anaa ku guursan" :D Kulahaa wax ku guursado ma jiraan in a city teeming with bachelors :D He married her shortly thereafter.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;978349 wrote:
y'all are taking this convo to an incestuous level, ma garateen?

wadani,

inantaad abtiga u tahay ayaad rabta, miyaa, abti?

hence why 56% of sand dwellers are a result of inbreeding and stuff. e.g.....Ibrahim
''Buubaa''
Mahdi oo kale.
;)

akhas. wa isku faal. iyadaa aana wax ku fali eh.

Why do you have to try and scare away everyone who talks to me :mad: And what makes you think I'll like you if you keep insulting sand dwellers :mad::mad: