Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SL must decentralise for it's survival.

the mayor of Hargeisa has brought the system to a complete halt. this is potentially dangerous.

the new mayor of the nation's capital Abdirahman SOTELCO, has brought the administrative proceedings of Dowlada Hoose ee Hargeisa to a complete halt, kadiba markii uu go'ansadey inay everything is approved by him. this has built up a back-log of work for the recently elected mayor of Hargeisa. according to reliable sources, the mayor, who is fairly young and was expected to improve the dire straits of the local municipality, has instituted a system considered so rigid, that something as basic as approving the title deeds to a property, now requires his signature pending approval. this institutional qalooc is rampant across the board in the country.

SL, a breakaway region in Northern Somalia has established peace, in what is otherwise a country known for being the first failed state in the world. SL, under the right of centre ruling government party Kulmiye, was expected to reach the Millennium Development Goals in 2015. despite this latest institutional qalooc, SL continues to attract FDI, and is known to have deposits of oil in it's North Eastern region.

Daily News,

Hargeisa,

Somaliland

watching SLNTV news.

President Silaanyo has laid the first stone, in a pompous stone laying ceremony, for the road between burao and erigavo, fulfilling Kulmiye's biggest pledge in their 2010 manifesto. the President appears to be encouraging the shabac to participate in this epic mashruuc that'll cover approx 275km in SL's vast eastern regions. EXCELLENT.

is this to atone for the recent clan skirmishes in erigavo and Genel Energy pulling out of SL?

Khayr   

Safferz;978279 wrote:
I saw this turkey walking down a street in my neighbourhood the other day...

734061_10152040742603488_1485126559_n.jp

And why isn't the Turkey on a plate yet, with stuffing.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of Turkeys at work - not halal to eat any of them though...lol

Khayr;978285 wrote:
And why isn't the Turkey on a plate yet, with stuffing.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of Turkeys at work - not halal to eat any of them though...lol

tumblr_inline_mmc9b0EzhY1qz4rgp.gif

look at this halal eating yet skinny little khamis-wearing faraax! GTFOH you bulimic Islamist casanovo wannabe. i didn't realise size ZERO suicide bombers existed, cajiib. how will you wear the 'belt' without the necessary weight requirement......... isn't the whole point to cause maximum damage. all bones iyo a bomb wa la ficaanyahay! :D

abti,

what do you think you're doing talking to my woman in my thread? worse still, you've not paid homage to Al !!!!!!!!!turkey this, turkey that! what terrible shukansi. who talks turkeys to Saffz? you have to try a little bit harder to impress this strap-wearing feminista. i know because i failed miserably. so maha, inabti? :P

horta are you on the 4th or the 6th wife now? typical gadhweyne womaniser! :P:p

DON'T post in this thread. wa war cad, abti. :mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;978308 wrote:
tumblr_inline_mmc9b0EzhY1qz4rgp.gif

look at this halal eating yet skinny little khamis-wearing faraax! GTFOH you bulimic Islamist casanovo wannabe. i didn't realise size ZERO suicide bombers existed, cajiib. how will you wear the 'belt' without the necessary weight requirement......... isn't the whole point to cause maximum damage. all bones iyo a bomb wa la ficaanyahay!
:D

abti,

what do you think you're doing talking to my woman in my thread? worse still, you've not paid homage to Al !!!!!!!!!turkey this, turkey that! what terrible shukansi. who talks turkeys to Saffz? you have to try a little bit harder to impress this strap-wearing feminista. i know because i failed miserably. so maha, inabti?
:P

horta are you on the 4th or the 6th wife now? typical gadhweyne womaniser!
:P
:p

DON'T post in this thread. wa war cad, abti. :mad:

Thanks for the laugh Alpha :D