Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;977591 wrote:
How has life been dear Alpha, the oppressor? How has life been Safferz, Cambuulo, and the aluuf Haatu, the oppressed?

All is well here in Boston :D

Mukhtar or should that be ''Don Mukhtario'', the local provider of tabs on adeeg and basic essentials for Al's Residential Estate and various other estately homes in these neck of the woods, has made a deadly threat against my persons. i have 24 hrs to pay off my debts or my public sharaf will go tits-up....:P ...............................this is sure to ruin my public displays of......''we're (Al..is) feed and we're (Al...is) doing quite alright, you know''. this is a PR disaster. OMG, i'm so distraught by these latest round of shenanigans and financial woes. if this gets out, i'm screwed. that i'm quite certain off.......not to mention, breakfast, a basic human need......being at risk of been missed tomorrow morning because...... of Al's ''asset rich but cash poor'' quagmire. :cool::o;):D

Cambuulo iyo bun;977822 wrote:
yo Al pass me the link inaar. Thanks

it's on Universal TV.

i don't have an internet link but Marksman posted a link on a thread in the politics section.

1239927_10151847475974250_715918075_n.jp

LIVE:Cagmadheere on the phones. excellent discussions all round.

he's using reer baris iyo reer baasto as metaphors. does he mean the HAG iyo the f.aaqash folks? ileen the extra trimmings including the salads, beetroot iyo the banana will always remain the stay eh? :P:p

there's a singer singing a nice song as i write this. superb. Universal TV is on excellent form walahi.