Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I thought you gave up Alpha. I knew you were secretly enjoying the activity in this thread :D

I'm having a lousy day too. I have to go to work without lunch coz my sister just started cooking. :(

hi haatu,

you were so shy and good mannered before. what's happened to your online persona. its wild, silly and quite frankly a little odd, these days. how can you be 18 years old? WTF. and why are so tribalistic these days?

hows your part-time shaqo and being a A levels student?

p.s what your sister cooking maanta?

p.s.s - you're always welcome here sxb but no pink nigis BS. that was a little too weird! ma fahantahay?

al.

Apophis;913386 wrote:
Worst first world problem
:D

just last night my water cut off. and just this morning there was no electricity for a few hours.

forget sting's English man in New York with his freshly squeezed tropicana orange juice, WSJ newspaper and the bustling metropolis of multicultural settings. imagine instead - a mono-cultural setting, 3rd world water/electricity problems, manufactured caano-boodhe and shaah. its an English man in hell. LOOOOOOOOOL. at least its real, you know.

i've learnt to be patient.

^ judy mowatt's concrete jungle is not helping miyaa?

come out here bro.

''would you rather be the slave of heaven or the king of hell.'' not my words. some Indian guy.

''in the uk i was one of a million, here in Somaliland, i'm among a million of retards'' - Alpha Blondy of SOL.

^ who says Somali peninsula?

this is the African century. there's 87 years left of it too. we need more African pioneers and entrepreneurs but i suppose you don't fall into either category. stay where you are bro.

behind a computer screen?

naga daa bahasha dee. even abwaan left recently to pursue his political career. plus your politics is not impressive. at least from what i've seen...so far:D

can you provide a ''political'' response as though your representing the different parties in the following scenarios.

- Zimbabwean beef exports cancelled by latvia. Trade minister's media response on these EU sanctions.

- Liberian opposition party officials have been implicated in a serious case of corruption. Prime ministers response on the alleged charges.

- Senegalese human rights activist on Chinese polluting the environment. SEKO, local NGO's response.

:D:D:D

once again you failed to answer the questions posted to you. that alone shows you're an astute politician. kudos.

what is politic's marka? is it the inner dirty mechanisms or the spin-doctor's ''here's one-i-made-earlier'' buzz word ridden spiel made for the TVs?

Alpha Blondy;913304 wrote:
having a lousy day so far.

I had a lousy day too, but ended with a silver lining of sorts. My new boss calls me into his office and says "your old boss recommended that you be promoted and i agree"...But,

I knew something was coming, there's always a but innit?

"We need to use you more, you can do much more than your current job description". Does the bugger want me to do his job do you think?

Apophis;913402 wrote:
It is now.

Thanks for the offer bro but my interest in the Somali peninsula has died long time ago. If I must live in Africa, it must be Kenya. When I think of home I think of Kenya, not Somalia.

You want to live in Kenya with all the "Somalis go home" hysteria going on?

lol@Qansax,

marka hore, my greetings. ta labad, hambalyo on this 'promotion'. :D

this is very good news. you must be happy.

my day was busy. i was very busy. but being busy isn't so bad sometimes.

Apophis;913450 wrote:
Politics is the imposition of a minority will upon a majority, with or without consent. It's leading the herd to where you feel like going.

Even if you feel like taking a piss?

Alpha Blondy;913477 wrote:
lol@Qansax,

marka hore, my greetings. ta labad, hambalyo on this 'promotion'.

this is very good news. you must be happy.

my day was busy. i was very busy. but being busy isn't so bad sometimes.

Kkk, waan kaa qaaday salaanta.

Thanks for the hambalyo, how does one respond to 'hambalyo' in Somali?

Mixed feelings about the news - the new guy is a sly fellow, you should see him smile like a Chesire cat, I can almost read his mind "great, yaay I have meself a new worker bee"...

Busy is good. Lots of people without jobs so alxamdulillah, no complaints in that department. In many Somali regions, unemployment rates must be like 80%, so many ciyaalka walking around with nothing to do. There is one who tried to shixaad me today and he forgot that 3 days earlier he had tried the same story on me!

@alpha

Am trying to enunciate Somali like my first D-Hunter crush Ladan - she would speak one word at a time like a BBC radio announcer. She was like the Somali equivalent of Joanna Lumbley or the lady who announces the tube stations in London.

Apophis;913480 wrote:
Those without roots are going home, not everyone.

Yap. Of course they wouldn't call it that. You package it in pill form for the simpletons...I mean citizens to swallow

You crazy Apo; you crazy!

another friend goes back to ''qurbo-land''. he came around to say goodbye. kinda sad that he's leaving. i guess SOL is always here.

there is something resilient within Alpha. i don't know how i've survived here for so long.