Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;953118 wrote:
It was a clever plan to lure you back and it worked. Huray for me, Apophis.

PS: our, that's right, thread is being turned into a gay nightclub with all these Swedish Euro-trash pop. Waa sidee?? Agah!

oh yeah? :P

i do kinda agree that Saffz is polluting this thread with her FEMEN policies......they have an uncanny resemblance to a fiery young joah of arc............trailblazer, ma istidhi? ;)

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;952998 wrote:
anyways, haqsoor supporters are known to possess anti-SL sentiments ee sida uula soco. but i didn't expect your habar g side to fail you too. qalooc weyn aaya kugu jiraa, ma istidhi?. sidaan isku daan....
;):P:D
:o

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Inaar when is your weeping is gonna come to an end for this oba dude??????? I never knew he was your other half :D:D:D? ooooooh by the way haqsooor is/was NOT my party, it was umadda thank you very much.

Haatu   

Safferz;953158 wrote:
I think you're hilarious dee.

Ma istiri. Despite everything that she must endure, at least Alpha's wife will be entertained to the grave :D

Al, tell the neo intelligentsia cultured masses that Oba was not like them. Talking about that HAGist, it was a long time coming :mad:

Apo, where have you been lately? At work? :D

Safferz   

Haatu;953163 wrote:
Ma istiri. Despite everything that she must endure, at least Alpha's wife will be entertained to the grave
:D

Al, tell the neo intelligentsia cultured masses that Oba was not like them. Talking about that HAGist, it was a long time coming :mad:

It's Alpha's long, pseudo-intellectual posts that really kill me :D :D

Haatu please do not speak ill of my BEST SOL friend, we are still mourning his loss and it hurts me to see people disrespect his memory :(

Haatu   

Safferz;953169 wrote:
It's Alpha's long, pseudo-intellectual posts that really kill me

Haatu please do not speak ill of my BEST SOL friend, we are still mourning his loss and it hurts me to see people disrespect his memory
:(

I don't tell Alpha this lest he becomes haughty, but he's actually my favourite character on here :D He provides me my daily laugh :D :D

As for Little Caydiid, good riddance. Did he think this was Xamar? :mad:

j/k :D

Haatu   

So I was forced to watch one of those ****** american teen shows today. What was it, 903526? Something like that anyway. What's the appeal of these shows, it's no GoT so why watch it?

Haatu   

Oba, I see your new reincarnation :D

I just got sprayed with holy water. Damn near ruined my laptop :D

Safferz   

lol that's not him but he will be back, I know it :D

Anyway it's Twerk Tuesday y'all, the only day of the week better than Throwback Thursday.

Safferz;953169 wrote:
It's Alpha's long, pseudo-intellectual posts that really kill me

Haatu please do not speak ill of my BEST SOL friend, we are still mourning his loss and it hurts me to see people disrespect his memory
:(

i don't think Oba would take well to your feministation of his person, dee. NO female was ever friendly with a HAG. they are the ones who are friendly with the female.....did you know that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. even this ex-gf HAG chick had a domineering personality before she finally learnt to accept her place. of course, it took months but luckily she was a Ali Mahdist....they're easier to colonalise, dee. :cool: