Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Jamal: "Heyylow" LOOL.

Oba,

The director has potential in somali indie film. his cinematography is applaudable. jamal cannot be used in future films. he should consider a new career. preferably one that doesn't involve his voice. as for the supporting actor aliyah. we could have used some pretext into the premise of her psychotic love... 6.5/10

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;948226 wrote:
^^ "Heyylow" LOOL.

Oba,

The director has potential. his cinematography is applaudable. jamal cannot be used in future films. he should consider a new career. preferably one that doesn't involve his voice. as for the supporting actor aliyah. we could have used some pretext into the premise of her psychotic love... 6.5/10

Agreed. They also need better screenwriters because the storyline was boring and disjointed, and the dialogue wasn't great.

Safferz   

Enjoy oba... it's 4:15am here so I should get to sleep. But I was reading scary stories earlier and now I'm worried the shadow people will get me, and I live alone so I'm spooked :(

^ its not that bad ee isdaji dee, Juxa. i was just disappointed that i woke up late, you know. i had a busy week and the sleep must have ran away with me, ma garatey?

i'm alright now. thanks for your regards.

hope all is good with you?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948273 wrote:
i'm tempted to cut off my nails but i can't be bothered. i can't be bothered to do anything today. i overslept and i feel sick.
:(

I feel you Alpha, me too :( It's almost 2:30 and I haven't done anything productive yet, and I have so much to do.

Oba you need to start running, you'd cover that distance in 30 minutes and get a better workout :P