Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;948174 wrote:
lool SP didn't you just announce your marriage to an ONLF fighter earlier today? War nagatag

Safferz I thought we spoke about this in private.. I will be able to support you both... This works out for both of us. when you are in ethiopia you will have a place to stay now somaha? Just please dont kill each other than I will be all alone...

Wadani;948175 wrote:
Waar aniga iyo Safferz waanu is afgaran waynay ee she's all yours. Ha iloobinse in aan abti u ahay oo lagaa daba iman doono haddaad xumaysid.
:D

I appreciate the kind words Wadani. If only I knew you were so encouraging of this relationship earlier. in such case me and Safferz would not have fled from Toronto to Montreal to partake to legally partake in qudbo siro

Safferz;948184 wrote:
Nope ku ma raabo I was clear about that :mad:

It appears me and Safferz are having some issues. Perhaps we should speak in private in the less so populated Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

^^ guys are so weird, an average looking girl hiding her face through filters and lighting in most vids and you think she's hot lol

SomaliPhilosopher;948187 wrote:
It appears me and Safferz are having some issues. Perhaps we should speak in private in the less so populated Oba's Malayaacni Thread

What ever happened to that thread?