Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha,

Is this trip like the Ceel Afweyn trip?

In the meanwhile, SP is in the middle of a very difficult shukaansi. I am afraid the American Dream is just not working on this one. Tallaabo, where is my consolidation prize as I feel I may be needing it soon?

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alpha,

Is this trip like the Ceel Afweyn trip?

In the meanwhile, SP is in the middle of a very difficult shukaansi. I am afraid the American Dream is just not working on this one.
Tallaabo, where is my consolidation prize as I feel I may be needing it soon
?

Raggii way ka maarantay ee raali ahaw.

watching Eastenders y'all.

caadi maha.

came back earlier this morning. 7am to be precise. slept a bit and now chilling.

my city has changed. my life will change.

STOIC   

Why do I still believe you are in Hargeisa or Jigjiga? I mostly don't believe what you write here..

<cite>

Why do I still believe you are in Hargeisa or Jigjiga? I mostly don't believe what you write here..

this morning i was summoned to Buckingham Place. i had a meeting with the Queen of England. we spoke at length. i was called to the Place to explain the shocking rumours Cabdi Gahayr once started about her father King George V. i'm not a sand-dweller, so i don't know why i had to explain these ''beri wax la yidhi'' stories.

anyways, Cabdi Gahayr was either reer Yonis or reer guleed - balse he was a sand-dweller. he was also a livestock thief and a serious poet. in the 1920s he made slanderous allegations about the non-existence of the British Empire, can you believe that?

such was the evocative nature of his powerful poetry, King George V summoned the sand-dweller criminal thug to the British Isles. cala kuli xaal, Cabdi Gahayr was made to eat his words. this was not the first time a sand-dweller lied. Faisal Ali Warabe also lied to Jamal Ali Hussien - Somaliland's best candidate at getting recognition.

STOIC   

Warya.You crazy, loony, pitiful monkey soul why blame me for something I have nothing to do with?I concede that you think negatively of the far-reaching creative world of the Sultanites.Too bad if your folks stumbled blindly through their political lives.Genius of sort must have existed in my folks if they stood up to the white man.Sand-diver Juu Juu (UP! UP!)

<cite>

Warya.You crazy, loony, pitiful monkey soul why blame me for something I have nothing to do with?I concede that you think negatively of the far-reaching creative world of the Sultanites.Too bad if your folks stumbled blindly through their political lives.Genius of sort must have existed in my folks if they stood up to the white man.Sand-diver Juu Juu (UP! UP!)

good one. lol. who can compete with y'all?

sand-dwellers gob inta kale gun ayuu faisal omar mushteeg yidhi.

how is your son, abti?

hope all is well?

Al.

STOIC   

Alhamdulilah can't complain.The little Sand-dweller is growing fast.He is going to bring back the throne back to the family compound( Hargeisa)...On serious note, did you really move for good? Or you just trolling us here...

^

great to hear the little sand-dweller is doing well. with him at at the helm, i'm quite certain y'all will regain your glory after years of disorientation and desperation. this loss of sharaf can be attributed to your particular generation of sand-dwellers. while y'all left your family compound (Hargeisa-toon-salaxlay corridor) for pastures greener, we've been consolidating our stranglehold over this land. maanta, we can say we've demographically displaced your folks not only in terms of deegaan but also on the population front. according to stats, sand-dwellers are suffering from a population decline. many sand-dwellers are opting to have less children, these days. lol

someone rescue me from this pleasant two way convo with STOIC. i worry he'll see my nice side. OMG, it's like being stuck in a lift with a sand-dweller....