Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Khayr   

Alpha is a drama queen.

How do you end up living in Somalia for many years as a dhaqan celis and end up getting deported from Somali too? You can not be a loser in more than one country - can you? :)

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alpha is a drama queen.

How do you end up living in Somalia for many years as a dhaqan celis and end up getting deported from Somali too? You can not be a loser in more than one country - can you?
:)

why am i not surprised to hear this.

1239386_10152261568484250_2140811923_n.j

LIVE & EXCLUSIVE from afrikada dheexe y'all. the eagle has landed. :P

listening to David Guetta and living life in 5th gear after years of lethargy. i've left that dump and going back to back to civilisation, ma garateen?

this evening, i'll go and hit the town. might even hit the bars just like old times. earlier this evening, i got a nice shape-up. here in afrikada dheexe, women cut your hair. if you pay a little bit extra, you might get a bit more, you know.

to the haters i say wax isku fala. to my comrades, your support has been noted.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

<cite>
said:</cite>

good morning akhyarta sharafta leh.

my 2nd day here in afrikada dheexe. today i was go sightseeing.

what a day!..... caadi maha.

i actually worked 9-5 for once. it's been almost 4 years since i did an honest days work lol. lots of traffic in afrikada dheexe y'all. just got back to HQ. so much to share.

have you guys ever met ''a fake Somali''. one word - caagdheere.

i knew he was Somali despite having that non-Somaliesque look myself. of course, this is the result of spending two generations outside the land of my origins. and yet i could have been mistaken for being a pro-waloweynian bakhti like SOL's very own sand-dweller. there was a Wadanian aspect to the moment.

this caagdheere doofar looked more Somali than Barkhad from Captain Phillip. you could tell he was a ''qurbjoog pretending to be a diaspora'', as it were. balse it was his denial of the Af-Somaliga that pissed me off, you know. i waited with bated breath to tribally categories him but the fake american accent ruined the moment. it was fairly oblivious he had some type of speech impairment but i'm quite certain he was a caagdheere.

being in a foreign land, in the qurbaha, in the afrikada dheexe, you realise Somaliland barely cuts the cake against the Bantus and the Axmaars, like those reer Somalilander pilgrims who naively wave their flags around during the Hajj - it's futile. the Republic will always be my home balse the Somali label means more to me than most colonially demarcated territorial lines, particularly when in foreign lands, in the qurbaha, in the afrikada dheexe.

lakinse, for certain folks, particularly those who've been robbed of their heritage and who've isku dibay Bantu and Axmaar hegemony, we shouldn't be surprised when years of disorientation results in lost of self-respect and Somalidiidnimo.