Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ Good to see new SOL has not chased way grumpy and your sense of humour Al.

the new SOL is pathetic. it's not user friendly.

sida kale how are things with you?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

im struggling with this chick. SP's charm is just not working on this one. I am close to raising the white flag

Yes I know Safferz is one hell of a tough nut. Alpha once made an amateur attempt but sadly ended up biting the dust. Give it up mate :)

<cite>

Yes I know Safferz is one hell of a tough nut. Alpha once made an amateur attempt but sadly ended up biting the dust. Give it up mate
:)

what nonsense.

Safferz is a little loser. she's irrational. it is good women can't divorce men because they would just delete you like it's nothing.

i hear you've got her ear since she's an advocate of is qor bila liis folks. ma ruunba?

<cite>

Yes I know Safferz is one hell of a tough nut. Alpha once made an amateur attempt but sadly ended up biting the dust. Give it up mate
:)

Lool saffy does not compare to this chick.! perhaps you can work an angle for me with saffy as a consolation prize

<cite>

Lool saffy does not compare to this chick.! perhaps you can work an angle for me with saffy as a consolation prize

lol.

abti ka daa, dee.

Saffz is alright, ma garatay. as a former close and personal i've come to realise she has many cilaads balse guud ahaan sida uma si xuma. of course, she has a lot to learn about life but i'm quite sure she'll grow up soon enough.