Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Where is Tallaabo? He's supposed to filter out people like you on my behalf >:(

In other news, I just finished listening to the Yasiin Gaye (Yasiin Bey aka Mos Def + Marvin Gaye) mixtape, and it was fantastic.

Reeyo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

@saffers, I am deliberately confused

Hassan I believe you are a coward mate, you made a swiping generalization and now that SP has sang and danced to make something out of it you say things like 'deliberately confused'.

Own up mate and tell SP to shutup before he convinces himself into a heart-attack.

Ps. Nursing is a very respectful, rewarding and intellectually rigorous field, so smoke that :)

War sxb meeshu wa Qaaradii inkaarta qabtey, therefore it's all for profit, this is not the well endowed western wealthy countries ..

Btw, I would fore warn you that alpha might be at location but the man is there for in the foreseeable feature due to the poor dude being a prisoner of his on mind. Therefore he might tell you story based on his perceived mental picture at that particular moment

<cite>

Are all the universities for profit?

Alpha your response to my questions would also be much appreciated bro.

depends. we're living in an era of retail education, abti.

what is this ''for profit''? tuition fees?

in the case of UoH, it's a public private university. does that make sense.

they say....''you don't know what you have until you lose it''.

ta kale...dadku waxay sheegaan once you lose it, you can never get it back.........

ma ruunba, in the first instance.? and secondly, it was inevitable lakinse how will my life change? can i redraw the line after crossing the others? mise, i will come to rue my habitual line stepping...?

Hassan - you needn't reply.

<cite>

they say....''you don't know what you have until you lose it''.

ta kale...dadku waxay sheegaan once you lose it, you can never get it back.........

ma ruunba, in the first instance.? and secondly, it was inevitable lakinse how will my life change? can i redraw the line after crossing the others? mise, i will come to rue my habitual line stepping...?

Hassan - you needn't reply.

Wa kaas! Waxaan islahaa wu ka so reen but the kid is talking incoherently ..abti, everything is gona ok

^

hey buddy,

long time no hear, maha? i wasn't busy at all, if you wonder why i've replied late to your post.

how are you? how's Nairobi treating? how's the NGO mashruuc raadis circuits? wali mashruuc ma dhalisay?

are you settled now? how's the social life in Nairobi? have you married a chick on cusp of puberty? because if you haven't then you're not integrated enough, dee.

on my side - i'm doing well, thanks. busy these days with lots of different activities.

not much to report but there's a lot happening xagan, rest assured.