Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Reeyo, please stop undermining me, I meant no negativity towards our girls. I'm just saying our sisters lean more towards the medical field.

Once again I ask that you refrain from degrading me bc you never know.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

What's confusing to me is that you tickle my fancy!

So this conversation degenerated into a confrontation before assuming the shape of an amusing shukaansi lol.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hassan said nothing about the capability of Somali women. He simply inquired into his perceived lack of diversification. This is revealing of your personality. Creating issues of women capability out of thin air. a magician truly. What are you trying to get at? You are a socially conscious human? What is your final act of the night? Maybe you will "refute" SP's "claim" of the inferiority of the white panda

Given that Somalis consider nursing to be a micky mouse subject which is a wrong perception, there was an implication in Hassan's remark that our girls are intellectually lazy to do the more challenging fields. So your claim has no basis.

@Tallabo, laa ilaaha I la laahu, Walaal take it back, I mean that misunderstanding. I didn't say that, I just said that they dominate that field, the medical field, specially the nursing aspect of it.

Why then are you totally hijacking my thought process into your dubious and wicked perception ?