Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Canada seriously sucks..they leech on to Hockey for deep subconscious inferiority complex...Canada is honestly the most irrelevant country in the Western world...has anyone been to Canada ? Their gov spends billions of dollar to promote their culture just to counter the unstoppable invasion of American culture in their country...every Canadian knows so much about the States yet if you go to Indianapolis and ask any American of what they know of Canadians they would say "I don't even know where is at?"

Canada is the greatest country on earth (refer to The Canada Appreciation Thread). I'm sorry your country sucks.

this is not a complaints thread. please STOP posting about your miserable and pathetic lives. life is to be lived, if y'all ain't living it, then y'all might as well just call it a day. i created this thread out of self-pity, today i have changed my life around - almost like a newborn evangelical. ''i was blind but now i see'' sort of fikir, you know. y'all ought to try doing somethin' about your pitifully circumstances. i don't want to hear it pollute this thread with negativity.

Al's advice of the day.

always remember tomorrow's another day.

if at first you fail, then try a different plan.

don't change the fikir, change the method of execution.

to the playa haters i says haters will hate. to my fans, i says we're the BEST. lol

<cite>

@alpha, sxb, how do spend your days in Hargeisa? Don't u get bored ?

you're a weird guy, walle.

why are you so obsessed with me? you probably know me right? why do you dedicate all your time and effort on uttering my name?

caadi iska dhig, abti.

Wale, isma ogid, dadkan kuma garanayaan sxb laakinse an mid ku wiidiyo, hada are you feeling better? It's seems you are because I times you write very coherent sentences. Wan ku so ducenayaa abti, actually I congratulate the family for taking you to the motherland as quickly as they did because they immeasurably done you good otherwise them health people would've pounded you with them meds.

<cite>

Wale, isma ogid, dadkan kuma garanayaan sxb laakinse an mid ku wiidiyo, hada are you feeling better? It's seems you are because I times you write very coherent sentences. Wan ku so ducenayaa abti, actually I congratulate the family for taking you to the motherland as quickly as they did because they immeasurably done you good otherwise them health people would've pounded you with them meds.

thanks for the duco. amiin.