Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Saffy during your many trips to Sothopia and SL have you been to Hawd?

I think so. I'm never quite sure what areas fall under Hawd, but I believe many of the areas that fall under Degeh Bur zone are part of the Hawd and I spent quite a bit of time there last summer. Harshin, Aware, etc. I'll be back in the area around July :)

Safferz   

<cite>

Another marriage proposal? So how is the security situation in Hawd? Visitable place?

Nope :P School related.

Kililka 5aad outside of Jijiga will always be questionable in terms of safety, and depends where exactly you're interested in going. There's a high security presence with Liyuu, military and other uniformed police folks, and the ONLF is around too. Why do you want to go to Hawd anyway?

<cite>

Nope
:P
School related.

Kililka 5aad outside of Jijiga will always be questionable in terms of safety, and depends where exactly you're interested in going. There's a high security presence with Liyuu, military and other uniformed police folks, and the ONLF is around too. Why do you want to go to Hawd anyway?

<cite>

Nope
:P
School related.

inaan geel ku raaco