Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

This upgrade of SOL was a disaster. It feels so different and is more troublesome.

The mobile site is great, but I don't like how narrow the regular forums are... the stuff on the right is unnecessary and should be left on the main page for articles, not on the boards. I've gotten used to it though.

Tallaabo   

Yes I like the mobile version but I use my laptop most of the time, especially when eating meals.

They should not have mixed the forum with the front page. It is so unnecessary.

<cite>

I see only few qurbojoog in that list

excellent. just excellent.

they say you don't know what you've got until it's gone and i guess that maahmaah is apt here.

Abti,

you were a qaloocite, a habar qaloocian and it could be said many other things but it's good to have you back, ruunti.

Tallaabo   

Alphoow inaar the qalooc is in everyone to some varying degrees. My qalooc is just slightly more pronounced then most. But thanks for the hospitality.

Saffrezeey iga qabo ninkaa wareersan

Tallaabo   

^ She clearly has no respect for the poor Somali men as she didn't bother to even name her former faarax. Maybe the Somali men deserve to be treated with such contempt as they usually forsake their marital responsibilities.

<cite>

Alphoow inaar the qalooc is in everyone to some varying degrees. My qalooc is just slightly more pronounced then most. But thanks for the hospitality.

Saffrezeey iga qabo ninkaa wareersan

abti,

we're just enjoying our jeudi soir at Al's Residential Estate, here in the nation's capital, and we're having an excellent discussion on the ''institutional qaloocs'' in SL. my friend is saying '' the person who's really mean to you.....is really fond of you''.

ma ruunba?

article-2558648-1B733E7300000578-247_634

this bull oo ku magac dheere ''Garth'' measures 6ft at the head, 5ft 7in at the shoulders and 10ft long, his testicles are also 45cm in diameter. Garth lives on a high protein, easily digestible diet, which consists of around 15kg of food every day.

caadi maha.