Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Maqane   

I've finally got an invitation from Jake Sully aka Taruk Makto. I'll be joining with the Na'vi in Pandora and will never come back to this planet Earth because i've also had enough with sky people. In the meantime i'm studying their culture and the language.

Wish me good luck folks.

This is Maqane signing off

<cite>
said:</cite>

I've finally got an invitation from Jake Sully aka Taruk Makto. I'll be joining with the Na'vi in Pandora and will never come back to this planet Earth because i've also had enough with sky people. In the meantime i'm studying their culture and the language.

Wish me good luck folks.

This is Maqane signing off

it's sad to see you go, abti.

good luck and see you there soon.

somalia1.jpg

because of xeer-hooseed, dhaq-dhaqaaqa Somaaliyeed waa a zero sum game, abtiyaal.

what i'm proposing here, in my capacity as a conscious political leader, is to unite against those who habour hatred for us and who are making designs on our resources right now. waana iga talo.

wa bilaha towfiq.

Al.

Glossary

1. xeer-hooseed - petty squabbles and focusing on internal matters...i.e - qabyaalad.

2. dhaq-dhaqaaqa - direction in one way or other for a better tomorrow.

3. a zero sum game - a situation in which one participant's gains result only from another participant's equivalent losses. the net change in total wealth among participants is zero

<cite>

You watch too bbc africa aka colonial coverage ma is tidhi?

aar bal kan yar ee beesha haradaan ah eega?

abti,

i ONLY watch Press TV. nothing else. this is because i'm a radical, dee.

<cite>

I was sad to hear about this too.

Off to the airport now, back to Boston
:/

inabti,

greetings to you marka hore. deepfelt condolences to you, ta labad.

it's a shame your cousin died in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan. maad u maleyn inay tahay the first ex-pat Somali to die in a coordinated suicide bomb. what was the nature of her business in Kabul?

i guess it's business as usual for you? same time tonight on the trolls thread?

Al.

Alpha Blondy, sxb, what do you about all this change? I am still trying to get used to this whole change, and it would probably take me some time to feel comfortable with it.

Its not as it use to be, thats for damn sure.

Safferz   

<cite>

inabti,

greetings to you marka hore. deepfelt condolences to you, ta labad.

it's a shame your cousin died in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan. maad u maleyn inay tahay the first ex-pat Somali to die in a coordinated suicide bomb. what was the nature of her business in Kabul?

i guess it's business as usual for you? same time tonight on the trolls thread?

Al.

She's not my cousin, she was my mom's lifelong friend and it's my mom who is close to their family. They went to Banaadir secondary school in Xamar then Lafoole teacher's college together (this would have been sometime in the late 70s), then both went to university and became nutritionists. She was working for the UN/UNICEF for many years and posted in different regions of the world, the last I remember she was in Darfur before Afghanistan. AUN :(