Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tallaabo   

Safferz;991484 wrote:
Thanks Tallaabo
:)

Today I went out and bought a crapload of art supplies -- oil pastels, watercolour paint, pencil crayons, markers, etc. I used to be really into it in high school but pretty much quit anything creative I used to do when I started university. So now that I have some time off, why not get back into it?

Did you know they make people in psych wards colour? It relieves stress
:P

I watched a documentary about it. Some people with learning difficulties can indeed be great artists.

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;991784 wrote:
hi there bro,

how are you?

how is your project coming along?

so busy these days, you know.

I'm doing well abti. The project waa uun iska qurbajoog project soo maaha :P , and as the famous general Al said "qurbajoog project never ends". Yeah, you can't sometimes scape the busy trap, i know. How is your library project going btw?

Maqane   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Haatu   

Fierce tensions in NFD. On the brink of all-out cag.dheer war. War between Cawls and Markabulls. Not looking good. Cawls crying bloody murder. Markabulls stockpiling men and arms from as far as Markabul Hawd (AKA Doollo). Fierce qaaraan on all sides. Waaq worshippers likely to intervene for own benefits and grievances against cawls. Allow sahal.

Haatu;991994 wrote:
Fierce tensions in NFD. On the brink of all-out cag.dheer war. War between Cawls and Markabulls. Not looking good. Cawls crying bloody murder. Markabulls stockpiling men and arms from as far as Markabul Hawd (AKA Doollo). Fierce qaaraan on all sides. Waaq worshippers likely to intervene for own benefits and grievances against cawls. Allow sahal.

why y'all fighting?

Haatu   

^^Because we only know three things: poetry, tending camels and fighting. It's the cursed cag.dheer caqli xumo.

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;991573 wrote:
MODERN SLAVERY: AN INVENTED CRIME

The myth of modern slavery is built on dodgy stats and political opportunism.

interesting.......

It is interesting, first because it could really open up an honest and realistic discourse on immigration laws in the UK and Europe, as traffic is directly related to immigration.

But Mrs May is only interested in one thing, image building and the creation of a hyper-reality, passing policies that have no real value or impact.