Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990871 wrote:
what's up?

so busy these days. this is madness.

It's that time of the year... busy here as well with my last paper, but things are winding down and I fly home at the end of next week. Andddd my Beyonce concert is next Friday :D :D :D I've been waiting my entire life for this.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990874 wrote:
^^^^

''this paper'' ''that paper'' and ''Beyonce''.

your life is pathetic. sida isku daan. wa iga talo.

Someone's mad.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990876 wrote:
^ there's nothing to hate. you're insinuating that i'm somehow jealous of you, maha?

saas miyaa?

At the very least, you're projecting. My life couldn't be better and you know that, so I don't know what you're on :mad:

Safferz   

My two favourite novelists are doing an event in conversation with each other at the New York Public Library, streaming live in two hours... this means I won't be getting any work done tonight but I don't care :D

Safferz;990877 wrote:
At the very least, you're projecting. My life couldn't be better and you know that, so I don't know what you're on :mad:

yes, of course. i was projecting because i'm a loser.

I suggest you guys share as little as possible about yourself on this public forum, Somalis are typically nosy and nasty people - if you don't want people to know your business be as vague as possible and avoid the cross-examination style questions.

Safferz   

We're all adults here, it's up to the individual to decide how much or how little they'd like to share about themselves and their lives on SOL. Not a big deal either way.

Safferz   

Beyonce just released her new album!!!!!!!! 18 MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!

I CAN'T EVEN. WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I was about to go to bed, but now I'm 'bout to have a viewing party after buying the album and making myself a bowl of popcorn.

:D :D :D :D

Safferz   

Safferz;990921 wrote:
Beyonce just released her new album!!!!!!!! 18 MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!

I CAN'T EVEN. WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I was about to go to bed, but now I'm 'bout to have a viewing party after buying the album and making myself a bowl of popcorn.

:D

Listened to/watched the entire album. Too many feelings right now, will be back on SOL after I compose myself and regain my ability to speak. Goodnight.

i can't wait for the Christmas holidays.

as y'all know my little library project is coming along really good. lakinse, i've been so busy. i've hardly had any time.

so far we have the following:

1. rented a spacious property.

2. acquired 460 more books.

3. have 4 people on the payroll

4. made all the furniture (tables) in house.

5. bought almost all the furniture (all other).

6. bought all the stationary.

7. have all administration policy documents completed.

8. decided on the payment procedures

-------------

what is left to do:

1. advertise (including the designing of the logo, advertising boards and advertising materials)

2. register the company.

3. do the electronic book catalogue

it's 87% ready.

the plan was open on the 15th of Dec. we've now decided to put this back until the 1st of Jan.